- Is owning an investment property in Whitby, Ontario profitable?
- In this article, I will cover the basics of buying property in Whitby and then dive deeper into some common questions buyers ask me during the pre-sale period. These include topics like How to find a good realtor?, Pre-sale preparations, Finding financing options, Finding a house inspector and other essentials that every buyer should be aware of while searching for homes in Canada.
Before jumping head first into the purchase, here are 5 things to keep in mind when deciding whether or not to invest in Whitby real estate.
1. Property values in Whitby tend to fluctuate widely, especially after the recession hit and many people stopped moving into condos or houses due to high prices.
2. A lot of young families move back to Whitby because they feel the city offers them everything they need, including schools, entertainment, work opportunities, and proximity to Toronto, which makes sense given the amount of commuters living and working in downtown Toronto, but they end up leaving again once they realize it just isn’t sustainable long term without having kids. So, unless you really believe you can stay put for 20 years and only visit Whitey 4 times annually, investing for rentals would probably make more sense than buying a single family residence or condominium that is unlikely to appreciate significantly in value.
3. There are still lots of great deals available, however, since most properties sold in Whitby cost well above $500k. If you buy something in Whitby and it does not sell immediately upon listing it for sale, chances are it won't ever go under contract; therefore, finding new listings becomes key for anyone interested in acquiring real estate in Whitby.
4. Even though there aren't a ton of foreclosed/bank owned residences selling on MLS these days, that doesn't mean there aren't plenty of private sales either. Foreclosures typically involve the banks offering a discount to motivated sellers who agree to take care of the bank's costs associated with the property (e.g. paying taxes), whereas private sales happen when one party buys another parties' interest through foreclosure proceedings. Both types of transactions are rare nowadays though, but buyers beware when viewing foreclosures since you often see multiple bids submitted per property and sometimes those bids get higher and lower depending on the market conditions. As always, price is definitely king.
5. Finally, you'll notice my comment saying "buyer beware" several times in this post. When I say I am speaking from experience, I am referring specifically to situations where investors bought multi level units instead of individual residences (commonly referred to as 'TINOs', i.e.: Townhouses in Neighbourhoods). My personal opinion is that TINOS are generally less desirable investments because they lack sufficient privacy (i.e. no attached garage or basement, small rooms, etc.), are harder to maintain and rent, and usually come with other disadvantages besides. Unless you intend on renovating them yourself, it almost always makes more financial sense to pay extra to live somewhere else, e.g. renting in Mississauga rather than owning a unit in Whitby. However, that said, if you're absolutely hell bent on putting down roots in Whitby, it wouldn't...
- New Home Whitby Buying 101
- What’s great about owning real estate in Canada is the diversity of markets across our nation. Whether you’d prefer waterfront living in Vancouver or urban living near Toronto’s core, every city offers something unique. If you live outside of Canada, you may be interested in knowing that Canadians own nearly 1/3 of global property investments—and those dollars aren't just flowing abroad either! As a Canadian citizen, owning assets overseas gives you the flexibility to diversify risk without sacrificing equity from local sources like banks, RRSPs and mutual funds. In fact, many people find that investing in foreign land provides them with greater returns than other types of retirement savings vehicles due to lower currency exchange rates.
Canada boasts some excellent long term economic growth and stable government policies. We're well known for being highly regulated and having world leaders in quality education and healthcare systems, while still maintaining strong social programs, strong labour unions and other progressive values to help promote equality among citizens. While this isn't always reflected in popular culture, Canadians enjoy high standards of living. A family of four will comfortably earn $63k CAD per year after taxes; meanwhile single earners only see around $40K CAD.
If you'd rather keep your home in Ontario, there's plenty of good news too. Property prices remain strong here compared to elsewhere in North America and are generally less volatile. There's no shortage of housing inventory available today, but many buyers are finding their dream homes are already spoken for! Prices have gone through cycles with higher highs and lower lows, but they've stabilized in recent years. For example, on average, houses sold above asking price increased 3% in 2017, whereas selling below ask decreased 0.5%, according to a report released by the Royal LePage Real Estate Network®. These days, most first timers should aim to spend 20%-30% under listing value, which could save hundreds of thousands of dollars on the purchase cost.
In general terms, first time buyers tend to pay the highest amount because they're usually unfamiliar with mortgage requirements, taxes, insurance, and financing. But, once you get started, things get easier! Our team of experienced advisors helps clients navigate the entire loan approval process step by step. This includes preparing tax documentation (i.e.: income statements), submitting applications online, arranging inspections, scheduling closing dates, managing title searches, negotiating settlement fees, ensuring insurance needs are covered etc... Once everything goes smoothly, the rest is relatively stress free. All you need to worry about is paying down debt and enjoying life. (Or saving money!)
To learn more about why Canada remains an attractive market for international capital investors read "Why Buy Land Overseas?"
Site Name: iamnotmyselfanymore.com
Theme Name: I AM NOT MY SELF ANYMORE
Categories: Business & Finance | Education | Health & Fitness | Marketing
Category Slugs: business+finance|education|health+fitness|marketing
Author Bio: i am not my self anymore is created to bring awareness towards issues related to mental health in India. Our main focus would be to...
- When buying a new home in Ontario follow these steps
- In this post I will take a close look at some of the most popular neighbourhoods around Pickering, the types of homes available, and some recommendations. If you like my work please follow me and subscribe so you never miss another post.
Whitby has always had many interesting areas and communities that draw people to move here for lifestyle related factors including parks & outdoor recreation, the waterfront, proximity to shopping facilities, schools and other amenities, good transit system, and great weather. There are still lots of these options but with the housing market changing rapidly these days they tend to be less relevant than they used to be. So instead lets take a closer look at the current top neighbourhoods around town.
North Pickering Village
Pickering Village West
Lions Park Estates
West View Heights
Northgate Forest Greenway
East View Lakes
West End Hillier Hills
Briar Rose Manor
West Shore Lake
Holly Hills Estate
Westfield North Shore Mall
How to get started buying a condominium today? Here is step by step guide on finding the perfect property for yourself.
1.) Start searching online for condos. Searching on websites like Trulia, Zillow, Realtor, Redfin, Move Inc, Open House Toronto Real Estate, is a great way to begin. Use keywords to narrow down search results and check reviews to see which ones stand out the most. It's also useful to use price range filters that include everything from $100k to >$500k and anything else along those lines. Be careful though; prices vary greatly across different locations, depending on location, school district, commute, etc. Some places really feel "cheap" while others feel quite pricey. Don't worry too much though; once you've found something you're interested in, we'll cover the steps to getting pre-approvals for a mortgage and closing soon afterwards :)
2.) Find out who's selling. Check MLS listings. They usually show who owns the unit, when the listing was published, etc. Also, ask real estate agents who specialize in properties similar to the one you're eyeing. Ask them questions like "what's a typical asking price?" "how does the area differ from nearby neighbourhoods?". Ask as many questions as possible so you get a sense of whether it meets expectations or not. If it turns out it's just a little outside of your ideal target area, consider adjusting to fit better. And remember, you can usually request additional information from sellers via email without having to pay the full amount upfront.
3.) Do you qualify for financing? A lot goes into qualifying for a Mortgage. First step is making sure you meet eligibility requirements. Next, you should calculate your debt to income ratio which takes your monthly expenses and divides it by your gross salary (before taxes). Then the bank needs to verify that you can afford to live...
- How to find Your New Whitby Home or Condo
- Ontario real estate market is booming due to some of the following factors including lower interest rates, the rise of Millennials who prefer living close to transit lines, the increase in high end luxury markets like Toronto which attract wealthy people from around Canada & USA, and the overall improvement in affordability. These trends along with rising housing prices and supply shortages across most parts of the province will ensure long term stable growth.
In this article we take a look back at 2018 in order to see why the demand increased so much during the past 2 years. As always, we recommend checking local news outlets like CBC News for current information regarding sales/listings.
Here are 2018 statistics according to REBGV:
- Average price was $835k last Q3, down 4% ytd;
- Sales volume hit 890 units YTD, up 17%;
- Inventory remained steady at 11 months, down 0.4 percentage points from 2017
What the experts predict 2019 - 2023 stats:
For those interested in buying or selling, these are predictions made by top agents of their clients' activity in 2019.
- Prices should continue falling to average $800K by early 2020′s, while listings remain constant at 12 months;
– More buyers than sellers in Ontario in 2019, resulting in lower inventory levels;
– Sellers willing to pay higher amounts because they expect demand to be strong, but still cautious about increasing asking price; and
– Buyer traffic remains consistent in 2019 despite fewer available properties.
- Demand will stay relatively flat through 2020;
- Supply will drop slightly in 2019 to 9.1 per cent as builders prepare for further increases in density;
- Inventories will fall below 10 months by late 2019, then begin to increase towards 13 months by summer 2020; and
- Single family homes will account for 70 per cent of total transactions, while condos represent 30 per cent of total purchases.
For more info on investing in Whittier Quays check out the xondo website and follow them on Twitter @xondohomes for updates.
- Why is Ontario's Real Estate Market Booming?
- XONDRO's team members have personally selected these opportunities below. We invite you to learn more about them today. Please contact us immediately should you be interested in exploring other developments that could meet your needs and preferences.
Rocca's Pointe development | 2 lots available in Rocca's Pointe Development near Whitby GO Station | 5 minutes away from downtown | $749 million estimated value | 10 min drive from Toronto | 20 mins drive form Oshawa | close proximity to highway 407 and 400
Pine Cliff Roadhouse | 4 apartments | 3 bedroom apartment available | 14 acres property located east end of town | less than 15 minutes from Highway 401 via Pine Cliff Rd/Toll Gate Parkway | approx 30 minutes from Durham Region Hospital & University | approx 40 km away from Pearson International Airport
Gulf Harbour Square | 8 units on ground level retail space | 4 bed & bath condo | 18 storey building | 4 min walk to Gulfshore Mall | 1 hrs drive North Of Toronto | approx 60km south East of Oshawa | within walking distance of Walmart and Lowe's | great location in Downtown Toronto | walkable to Uptown Brampton | 3 bed & bath apartment | 12000 sq ft unit | approx 150 feet frontage | approx 1500 sq ft garage / parking stall
Baldwin Grove Condominium | 16 apartments| 9 floor condominium project | 20 acre lakefront property | 13 stores | 25 minute ride from airport shuttle bus stop | 6mins drive from mall | 7 mins drive from Hwy 401 | 6 mins drive from Mississauga border | 4 blocks west of Baldwin street | 17 rooms for rent per year | 1 building of 20 condos | approx 3500 sf of living area | 1880sf lot size | approx 9000 sf lot | 2 story buildings
Blog Name: WordPress News
Posting Frequency: Daily
Number of Posts Per Year: 2610
Total Comments Counted: 116212 (as of 2020 June 24 02:36 UTC)
Blogs I Follow: All my blogs listed
My Top Three Most Read Blog Post(s):
How I Build My Business Websites By Using A Small Budget But Very Well And Creative Website Design Methodology [Video].
This Blog post was shared 3 Times in 2019. So far this year, this blogger is averaging 0% increase in traffic every week with almost no growth in comments count either since the start of the year.
Why Does He Not Make Money From His Site? Because he Is Too Difficult To Contact For Support, Or maybe because his website designs just aren't good enough... but, who knows, maybe his content quality makes people click through so they keep clicking until something happens which gives him sales conversions.
He Has Been Trying Harder Than Some Other People On Twitter, Even If They Have Few More Active Users! And, Finally, the Author Made Some Changes After Reading These Comments, And Hopefully Next Week, Maybe 100 Readers Will Find Their Way Back Here Again... So Keep Up Your Good Work Guys! Thanks As Always For Reading...
- New Construction Investment Opportunities in Whitby Ontario
- In this day and age, people often ask me why I would buy anything other than a “fixer upper” house in Whitby. Why should they spend $200k-$300K just to find out that they will be forced to gut the entire interior after 3 years, for example. So many people get caught up thinking this way in Toronto because there are so few single family homes available. But Whitby isn’t like everywhere else in Canada; Whitby is still full of great properties for sale, especially ones that are newly built. If you live in Whitby but haven’t yet taken advantage of these affordable options, then today could well be your lucky day.
First things first, you will definitely save some cash buying something that was recently constructed. A lot of older houses aren’t exactly cheap to purchase; most people who live in those areas already own them due to the high property taxes associated with owning old structures. On top of that, old buildings tend to come with higher maintenance costs since they weren't designed to keep everything running properly. New constructions, however, can help you get a deal that's actually worth paying attention to.
Newly built homes usually cost half as much as comparable houses that aren't quite new. They offer less headaches and problems than pre existing houses, which makes sense considering they're just getting started. These types of developments aren't really a good choice for everyone though. First thing's first—they’re going to run you roughly twice as much per square foot. However, the added features in newer builds mean you'll end up saving thousands more every month when it comes to utilities.
When deciding whether to go ahead with it, consider that newer buildings are typically built without the extra amenities that older places include. For instance, you won't find garages attached to your new place unless specified in the contract. There’s little point spending hundreds of dollars monthly on car payments if you can't park anywhere near the area. Another problem arises when you decide to upgrade appliances and equipment. Older models are cheaper, easier to work with, and better suited for the job. However, newer units are generally made to be energy efficient so replacing a model that was already built to perform well shouldn't pose much of a challenge. When choosing a contractor in Whitby, you must ensure he or she offers services specifically tailored towards building a modern structure such as installing windows, heating systems, fireplaces, siding materials, and appliances, among other items.
There are plenty of builders across Whitby that specialize in providing quality, long term housing solutions with excellent customer service. One common mistake is finding a builder that only focuses on the latest trends and styles rather than offering real value to his clients. If you find yourself searching online, take note of companies offering free quotes or consultations to avoid wasting any time.
As far as locations go, you can pick from lots of different neighborhoods around Whitby that feature everything from waterfront views to proximity to schools, parks, shopping centers, and more. As mentioned earlier, there are tons of choices available so you'll probably have no trouble finding the perfect fit. However, you may wish to pay closer...
- Examining Real Estate Market History in Ontario
- Getting approval for financing your new home purchase in Whitby, ON isn’t something most people expect, but it should be part of the planning stages.
When buying a newly built home, there will usually be some form of preapproval required. If this is something you haven’t thought through yet, then now is probably not the ideal time.
However, once you get approval, things move faster than they ever could if you wait until after closing day. And while it won’t happen overnight (and sometimes you may need multiple attempts), a quick call to see if everything went well can save hours of stress later down the line.
So what exactly does prequalification involve?
Prequalification involves gathering information regarding your finances to determine which loans and mortgages would work best for you. Your lender’s team will use these documents to decide whether or not you fit for their mortgage product and whether or not you meet certain criteria.
This includes things like income, assets, debt ratios, credit score, and other financial details. Once your loan officer receives a copy of the documents he/she needs to complete his/her portion of the paperwork, he/she will contact you to schedule an appointment with him/her to discuss your situation further. During this meeting, the lender will ask questions about your current situation and the type of house you’d prefer, along with a few other items. He/She will take note of anything unusual or concerning during the discussion, and will provide a written report outlining his findings. At this point, your prequalified status will either be accepted or denied depending on what was determined during the interview.
If prequalification goes smoothly, you should receive notification shortly thereafter letting you know whether the lender has made a decision. If you are told no, it’s possible that the lender has additional requests or requirements. These include asking for copies of recent pay stubs, bank statements, tax returns, proof of employment, and more.
The whole process takes anywhere from 30 minutes to several weeks. But if you follow the tips above, your chances of receiving approved increases dramatically. So, make yourself prepared before it happens.
[IMAGE: Preapproved for Mortgage Approval] [VIDEO]: https://youtu.be/-QZ5jVX9YUw
- Getting approved for your New Home Purchase in Whitby, Ontario
- How does investing in real estate work? If you invest in properties, whether they be residential or commercial, then this section explains everything you need to know about buying properties and making them your own! Read on for tips on finding great deals, financing, legal issues, renovations, insurance and other important factors to consider. [IMAGE: Example image from “Whitby Real Estate” article.]
Why Invest in Property: Why would someone decide to purchase a house or condos instead of renting? For starters, most people like having equity in their assets rather than just paying rent, but there is another reason why homeowners prefer to buy real estate; they get tax benefits. Learn more about Canada's Tax System and how you might qualify to deduct some expenses if you're going to go down the path of becoming a landlord. And if you've already decided to become a landlord, learn the ins and outs of mortgage payments, including things to watch out for.
When Should I Buy My First House?: A good friend of mine bought his first place after he had kids – which was actually before he started working full-time. He figured that since he wouldn't have children until several years after he'd purchased real estate, the earlier he made the decision, the better off he'd be. While it's true that many families wait until their child reaches school age before buying their first home, many will find themselves needing a bigger place sooner because they'll begin raising a family soon. Here's what you should factor into choosing when to buy and what types of buyers to target when deciding when you'd like to move into your dream house. There are also several different ways that you could finance your first home depending on your individual situation. Do some research first though and ensure you understand the options available.
Financing Your Property Purchase.: Financing isn't always straightforward though once you've found a real deal. Even if you feel confident enough about securing the funds, you still must check with lenders to see what type(s) of loan programs are suitable for you. Some banks offer multiple loan options to accommodate specific needs while others only take out secured loans. Be sure to ask around and if necessary seek out professional help and guidance.
Buying a Condo!: Buying a condominium offers similar financial benefits as buying a single-family residence, plus the added benefit of being close to friends and family since condos usually face each other along streets. However, unlike houses, condominium owners rarely enjoy privacy like those living in detached homes due to shared walls and communal areas. When deciding between buying a condo versus buying a detached home, consider both price point and location. Find out the cost difference between these two types of residences, what the current market conditions are for both and who lives closest by comparing prices, neighbourhoods, schools, safety stats and amenities.
[IMAGE: Example screenshot from “Realty Times” article.]
Should I Rent Or Own My Residence?: Once again, the answer depends entirely upon personal preference. People tend to live either by choice or necessity. Those of us who are able to afford to have our own space often choose not to rent, yet if finances dictate otherwise, there really aren't too many drawbacks...
- What makes Xondo Ontario's Most Convenient New Condo/Home Buying Platform?
- XONDO® | Canada’s #1 Online Real Estate Marketplace™
Your source for buying and selling real estate online; offering a complete service package including marketing tools, technology, services & support through multiple channels
Canada’s largest listing directory for more than 1 million homes across the country
Realtor.ca®, Realtor.ca Platinum Portal®, MLS Direct Access®, eMLS®, and many other tools to help buyers find properties quickly, efficiently, easily & securely.
One single transaction fee to purchase property regardless of whether buyer purchases direct via agent channel or uses XONDO ® brokerage network
Instant offers and bidding available for most listings — no waiting around during weekends or holidays
Access to thousands of unique realtors (agents), agents who specialize in condos/coops/studios and exclusive listings only found on XONDO. These specialized brokers have a large database of listings and will provide you the highest quality of service in finding your perfect dream home.
No commissions paid whatsoever
Save yourself hours searching websites and getting lost along the way — find houses in seconds without having to spend endless amounts of time driving around neighbourhoods.
Get started fast with instant offers and quick access to hundreds of millions of Canadian residential resale options. Start saving today. We will show you just how easy this truly is with some examples below…
Example One: Buyer needs 7 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Seller lists 8 bedroom 3 bathroom home and wants $750k discount. List price was originally listed at $999K but has since sold for nearly double. Within minutes a competitive offer had been accepted and seller accepted it instantly for $850k
Example Two: Buyers need 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. They call us and ask which Toronto neighborhoods should they be targeting in order to maximize value. We recommend focusing on Mississauga west side, West Hillside area to Mississauga, Downtown Brampton, Downtown Milton. Using a combination of online searches and personal recommendations, we generate several dozen leads per hour while on average save clients 50%–80%. Based on these criteria, we select 10 different properties for investors to view and submit bids on. Client gets notified the next morning after his bid has been chosen and accepts immediately for $37500
Example Three: A client wanted to buy a house near Port Credit GO station in Mississauga, Ontario. After viewing 20 properties he chose one from the first page that met his requirements. At 9am the following day I submitted my offer for the same exact property, only to learn that another investor who viewed the same list and liked the property better placed an immediate higher bid. This was done in less than 30 mins and resulted in me losing the sale because I did not see the offer until my competitors made theirs. Lesson learned, always watch your competition and respond quickly. When you put “I Want” your target property on XONDO, we automatically send you an email notification 24 hrs prior to submitting your offer. So the moment you spot your ideal property, simply click ‘Buy Today' button to get moving. There is virtually no additional cost involved if you decide to sell. If you would like assistance finding something specific, let us know with...
- How Xondo makes Home Buying & New Construction Investing in Whitby Easy?
- Home ownership is becoming increasingly popular in Canada today. The average homeowner spends almost $300 dollars per week just keeping their house clean enough to live comfortably inside. A well built house will last many years without requiring any significant repairs. However, getting financing for this type of purchase is often difficult since banks consider mortgage payments higher than rent payments, and therefore expect a positive cashflow.
[IMAGE: Picture 1 shows “Xondo Homes For Sale In Toronto”]
Some people who would like to own a property but cannot afford to spend time working every day on their existing properties try searching for homes through services like Xondo which enables them buy, sell, invest in real estate online safely.
[IMAGE: Picture 2 shows two houses in Toronto]
We have made investing and buying real estate easier for first time buyers by making available thousands of listings across North America. We help potential investors find cheap foreclosures, distressed properties, and bank owned buildings at below market value prices. Our mission statement reads: We believe homeowners should be able to get off the fence and become full time home owners instead of renters without having to go bankrupt!
[IMAGE: Picture 3 shows a picture of Xondo’s website homepage]
As soon as you register with us, Xondo automatically generates you an email address from which you receive all details regarding your account including your login credentials after payment processing and fund transferring.
[IMAGE: Picture 4 shows Xondo's 'Quick Start' page]
From our dashboard, you can manage all aspects related to your investments: search for property information, view detailed financial statements, track a portfolio's growth, manage multiple accounts simultaneously, etc.
What makes us different from other services is that we offer free 24/7 customer service through our web chat feature and mobile applications on Android and iOS devices. We also provide fast transaction times for our clientele as they complete transactions on their websites in approximately 10 minutes.
[IMAGE: Picture 5 shows Xondo's Mobile App Page]
Another unique offering provided by Xondono includes listing of preforeclosure condos and REO properties. Preforeclosure refers to when borrowers have defaulted on mortgages due to bad credit scores, high interest rates, lack of equity, etc.. These foreclosure auction sales take place shortly after lenders appoint receivers. By allowing our clients to acquire these foreclosed assets at discounted prices, we ensure a great return on investment for both ourselves and our customers.
[IMAGE: Picture 6 shows Xondo's Website's Landing Page]
In conclusion, we hope you enjoyed viewing our extensive gallery of pictures showcasing some impressive examples of work produced through our company. As always we appreciate your feedback and suggestions. Please leave us feedbacks via Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Telegram channels, Youtube videos, Email, Phone calls, Skype or WhatsApp chats. Thank you for sharing...
- How To Make Money On a New Home or Condo Purchases in Whitby, Ontario
- We will help you navigate through the entire buying process, from getting prequalified to selecting the perfect property/investment and securing financing options. We understand the importance of having knowledgeable real estate agents guiding you every step of the way. This approach ensures you get exactly what you want during each stage of the transaction–a great deal, quality property and a fast closing.
What sets us apart from other Toronto mortgage brokers? Our highly skilled team understands your needs and delivers customized solutions specific to your individual situation. A dedicated broker will work closely with you to find you the solution that fits your circumstances. They’ll keep you informed along the way, helping you navigate complex loan products and processes quickly and efficiently. Together we’ll ensure smooth transitions across multiple stages — including negotiating contracts for both buyers and sellers, completing the necessary paperwork, reviewing documents and answering questions. Once the sale closes they continue to be available as you move forward – ensuring you stay well informed and protected during this period.
Areas of interest within Whitby include but aren’t restricted to:
North Toronto Communities (Whitby, Northview, Thorncliffe Park, East York Moors, Beechwood, Green Acres, Eastgate Village, Fairview Gardens, Glanbrook Heights, Glenholme, Harkness Valley, Hillcrest, Leeming Town Centre)
East Whitby Area (Humber Bay Shores & Lively Estates, Pine Harbour Estates)
West Whitby area (Bromont Woods, Cedar Glen Meadows), including nearby communities like West Lakelands, Oakwood Forest, Willowbridge, Kingshavene, Port Union, Maple Leaf Farms, Springdale
Southwest Whitby area (Tavista Greens, Stone Creek Commons, Tuscany, Silverstream Lakeside Residences)
Other areas of interest in Greater Toronto might include Mississauga, Brampton, Caledon
Video Banner Advertise Here | http://www.youtube.com/adsensevideo [Adsense Code]
If you have any issues please contact me at email@example.com
For Business/Promotional enquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Viral Heat:
Facebook - https://facebook.com/Viralspaceblog
Twitter - https://twitter.com/viralheat
Instagram - @https://instagram.com/viralheat
Join Us For Free Marketing Tips And Ideas: https://goo.gl/jh0g3K
#business #marketingtips #marketers #advertising
How Viral Heat Promotes Your Website Through Video Ads:
1.) The video ad runs automatically as soon as someone visits your website.
2.) The banner advertises your product or service 24 hours per day for 7 days straight after being uploaded onto YouTube's servers.
3.) If you target ads to people searching for something similar, then you could literally catch thousands of potential customers in seconds.
4.) Because these advertisements only show when viewers go onto Youtube first and watch 30 seconds worth of videos, they're very effective...