- Best Real Estate Agents in Avondale Arizona
- How does a property seller decide who will be the ideal Realtor for them? This is probably the first question someone thinks of after considering selling their house. Even though this decision should be made quickly, it becomes critical because they’ll have to trust the agent’s judgement during the entire transaction. If you’re like most sellers, then the longer it takes to get things started, the less enthusiastic you are about working with him/her. For buyers though it’s completely different; they could spend months trying to find just the perfect place before deciding to invest thousands of dollars into their dream home only to finally settle for something inferior. Both parties deserve professional service which could mean the difference between getting top dollar for your house versus losing big bucks due to bad timing or poor negotiations. So while it certainly helps to have some basic knowledge beforehand, knowing exactly which questions to ask and which information to request upfront ensures that both parties come away happy and satisfied.
This is why we created “Ultimate Guide to Finding Top Rated Realtors in Avondale Arizona: Everything You Need To Know About Your House Selling/Buying Experience”, in order to help those searching for qualified agents in Avondale AZ. We compiled hundreds of reviews submitted to other sites including REALTOR® Magazine®, Trulia™, Zillow® and VOW Inc. So if you haven’t yet found The One, then keep reading for tips & tricks to ensure you pick the right person for you today! Our team consists of 5 members with extensive experience living, buying, selling and renting properties across the country, including San Francisco Bay Area, Denver, LA County, Atlanta, Seattle, Chicago, New York City, Boston, Houston, Dallas, Austin Texas, Miami Florida, Minneapolis Minnesota, Milwaukee Wisconsin, Philadelphia Pennsylvania and Washington DC. Whether you’re interested in selling your existing home or planning to buy a new one, we aim to provide quality services by connecting clients seeking assistance in finding great professionals. You’ll learn valuable insight about various aspects involved in making an informed choice about whether they are appropriate choices for your needs, what qualities to search for in an agent and how to identify potential red flags. Also listed below are detailed instructions describing step-by-step guidelines on asking certain types of questions. Each category includes 3 key points related to each topic addressed along with a brief description and examples of common responses. There are many factors to consider when hiring an experienced residential real estate agent, but the following categories present a comprehensive overview of topics worth discussing. Read on for the full article →
- Choosing the Best Avondale Real Estate Agent
- Selling Your Home in 2020: Tips On Choosing An Experienced Real Estator For Buying A New Property | Find Out Why Buying A Condo Is Different than Buying A House | Learn About The Differences Between Houses And Condos | Understand How To Selecting An Expert Realtor
Real estate agents play a vital role in selling homes across the nation. They help sellers get top dollar for properties they own and find buyers who will be interested in purchasing them. If you're thinking of moving out of state, finding an agent in the area where you live could prove beneficial. However, not everyone knows how to properly pick someone to represent their interests. Here's everything you should consider when picking a realty professional to handle your move.
1. Experience & Licensing
Before meeting with prospective agents, take note of their licensing status. Some states allow only licensed realty brokers to work in those fields while others permit unlicensed individuals to practice law, medicine, dentistry, engineering, architecture, accountancy and many more careers. You'll often see licensing requirements listed next to each state's contact information. Check whether your chosen representative holds proper certification.
2. Reputation, Network
If your agent isn't well known locally, consider asking referrals or recommendations from friends, family members, coworkers or neighbors. These people will provide insight regarding his/her professionalism, knowledge of current market conditions and overall reputation among clients. Also, check online reviews for the agency to gain additional intel. You can search reviews on sites like Yelp, Zillow and Angie's List to learn more about an agent's track record, service quality and customer satisfaction levels.
Ask about fees upfront. Agents usually charge either 1% of sales price plus $300, 2% of sales amount, 3% of sale value or a combination of these rates depending upon their services.
Find out when the agency offers appointments and how long they typically keep clients waiting before scheduling sessions. Ask about availability during peak periods, including weekends and holidays.
5. Service Commitment
Agents must commit themselves to providing exceptional client service. Make certain this person takes responsibility for communicating regularly with clients, keeping accurate records, following through with scheduled transactions and responding quickly to requests. You should always feel comfortable discussing concerns and seeking answers from your real estate specialist.
6. Communication Skills
Communication is key to effective real estate representation. Make sure that your chosen agent possesses excellent verbal communication skills and is able to effectively present himself/ herself to clients and other professionals involved in the transaction. He/ she needs to listen closely and respond promptly whenever questions arise. Agents must also possess the ability to communicate with multiple parties simultaneously.
Your broker needs to display honesty, integrity, objectivity and professionalism at every step of the way. Be wary of anyone who tries to pressure you into making quick decisions without thoroughly researching the options available. If he/she seems overly pushy or aggressive, chances are that s/he won't treat you fairly.
8. Knowledge Of Location
An experienced real estate professional understands local market trends and will offer valuable guidance when helping you decide...
- Top Realtors in Avondale Arizona
- Selling a property can be stressful but finding the right agent should definitely cut down on this stress level significantly. There are many factors involved including location, price range, property type and size; however some things remain constant including personality traits, communication methods and work ethics. Here is my recommendation of who I would recommend based on these variables:
– Location/Area is key factor to consider before hiring anyone. If you live close to potential buyers then you will want someone nearby to answer questions quickly. The closer they are to you, usually translates into being cheaper. However, if you move away from them because of high prices you still have options available to you. If you find yourself needing help moving, ask around locally first or hire a company such as moversavvy.com to assist you. They often offer free quotes.
– Price Range – As mentioned above, location plays a huge role in determining who to use. A good rule of thumb is the higher priced a house gets the better agents are. But if the opposite is true, they could actually get you a discount which makes sense since they understand market trends and demand for properties. Some people say that “the buyer always wins” but this isn’t exactly accurate especially if you are dealing with large sums of cash like million dollar homes. In general, lower priced houses tend to sell quicker than expensive ones and therefore you can save more money by going cheap but expect less quality.
– Property Type. Depending on the property type, different types of services and professionals are required, and therefore having the correct knowledge of each other is essential. For example, a seller needs a real estate professional who knows how a property will sell, while a homeowner wants someone who understands local construction codes, zoning laws and building permits. For instance, I had a client recently whose family owned 2 rental buildings that sold without an inspection report. The new owner wanted to build another unit on top of the existing units so she hired her own contractor. Unfortunately he was unaware of the fact that there were other tenants living upstairs which resulted in the landlord filing suit against him. He ended up losing his business license due to noncompliance and the case settled after months of legal battles costing hundreds of thousands of dollars. The lesson learned here is that you must check references and verify credentials as well as background checks. If something seems fishy contact the agency and see if they can explain why. Also, ask for documentation proving qualifications such as licenses, certifications, etc. These details matter.
– Work Ethic – Having a reliable team member who communicates effectively is paramount. Ask to speak with past clients, read testimonials, visit websites & blogs and talk to friends and relatives about their experiences working with certain agents. If you feel comfortable with the answers given go ahead and book the appointment. Otherwise, continue reading below to find out who I would suggest as the right fit for you.
In conclusion – If you are interested in listing your residence for sale please fill out the online form. We provide FREE no obligation consultation via email, text message or phone call. Please note, we only accept referrals from current customers and partners that are willing to provide written reviews. Thank you! We look forward to helping...
- How to Pick the Right Realtor in Avondale?
- Selling homes can be a stressful experience and selling through the traditional method can take months or years depending upon location, type of property, and many other factors involved. While this approach still exists today because it was designed back when there weren't options like for example internet marketing, technology and online tools have made things far easier than they used to be, especially with regards to selecting the perfect agent who will handle everything from showing your house to taking care of a potential buyer's offer request once it arrives. Today you actually get to pick which professional you'll work with instead of having a random person show up unannounced at your door, but this choice isn't always easy due to some agents being better known locally while others excel when working with clients outside the area. If you're planning on selling sooner rather than later and are unsure if you've already selected a good candidate then keep reading as I outline some tips for picking the right agent in Alameda. [SCREENSHOT: Logo of XONDO website in red background.]
How Do We Sell Homes Like Amazon? There are plenty of ways to sell houses nowadays without going through another human broker such as eBay auctions, real estate websites, newspaper ads, local real estate brokers and countless other methods, each offering different advantages in terms of ease, speed, cost and convenience. Most people rely solely on these types of sales channels though, often just sending photos and descriptions straight to buyers via email or posting them on Facebook instead of making use of the full power offered by modern technology such as smartphones and tablets. These days most sellers aren't tech savvy enough to go beyond basic text messaging apps for communication with prospective customers let alone understand the importance of SEO optimization strategies and other digital market research tactics that could benefit their business greatly if utilized properly. When it comes down to it, not every home sale needs to involve humans acting as middlemen which is why people are turning increasingly towards using automated systems such as Xondo (pronounced Exe). Unlike ordinary real estate agencies however, there's no commission paid out to anyone if you decide to buy a product sold on Xondo meaning you won't end up paying anything extra after signing a contract agreeing to pay $1,000 for example, plus additional fees in case of contingencies such as inspection delays or unforeseen problems during escrow. Instead you simply provide payment details to us when you complete a transaction and we handle everything else including taking care of inspections, managing title searches and paperwork filing. All you need to worry about from here on is finding a great deal on a property that fits well with your personal preferences and has excellent reviews attached since, again unlike traditional real estate brokering services, Xondo acts as both seller and buyer's agent allowing us to help find exactly those properties for you while earning income from commissions too thanks to our unique partnership program. The reason for listing these benefits first versus further on when comparing our service against traditional real estate brokerage companies is, quite frankly, that we believe they're worth mentioning earlier to highlight just how well suited ours is for everyday homeowners in Alameda who are planning on quickly moving onto other ventures.
Who Is My Ideal Candidate For XonDo? Although anyone can use our service regardless of age...
- How much do Real Estate Agents make in Avondale?
- Selling your home or condo isn't just another job; it's a big financial decision and requires careful planning and preparation. That said, choosing the right agent could mean the difference between a smooth sale or a frustrating experience.
To help buyers navigate this market better, we've put together some tips on selecting the right real estate agent to sell your property:
How Much Do They Make?
While most agents will tell you they earn anywhere from $50K-$100k per seller, this figure varies dramatically depending on location & size of house/condo, among other factors. For example, some top producing sales associates in Phoenix can pull down upwards of $300k+ annually while those working in less competitive markets like Tucson can bring home around half that amount.
In addition to commission rates, consider these additional costs associated with being represented as well: legal fees ($200-$1000), title insurance ($600-$2000), appraisal fee ($150-$500), closing cost estimates ($1500) & marketing expenses ($1,000-$2,500).
So, how does one determine whether an agent makes enough to justify his or her work? Well, the answer depends largely upon which area you're located in but generally speaking, most sellers should be able to comfortably cover all associated costs without breaking bank to hire them. However, keep in mind it's always advisable to seek referrals and ask friends who've sold their properties recently.
What Should I Be Looking For When Hiring An Agent?
When hiring your next realtor, consider the following criteria in determining whom you'd prefer to represent you in the sale of your property:
Experience - While many people assume that "more experience" equates higher quality service, it actually means nothing of the sort. If anything, having an established client base and a track record of success can often be viewed as a detriment rather than something desirable. So, it really boils down to finding someone whose personality meshes well with yours.
Communication Skills - A good communicator should be one of your primary considerations during your search because you want someone who knows how to effectively convey information to potential buyers. It goes beyond simply making eye contact or smiling and nodding, though - your chosen realtor needs to be able to clearly articulate the benefits of each listing and the unique characteristics that separate it from the rest. Additionally, he or she must demonstrate proficiency in writing effective listings and follow through on promises made regarding staging, photography, advertising and more.
Knowledge of Local Area Markets - As mentioned above, location matters greatly when choosing your ideal buyer. If you live in a hot spot, then you probably won't have trouble securing multiple offers or getting a high price quickly. But, if you live somewhere more remote, you'll want someone who understands local trends, market dynamics and the nuances of specific neighborhoods.
Professional Image - Your prospective agent should be professional, personable and trustworthy, regardless of location. After all, you're going to entrust him or her with sensitive details regarding your personal life - including family members, pets and your children. And while many would argue that "professionalism" shouldn't come at the expense of ethics, you still want someone who's willing to uphold the highest standards.
- What do good Avondale Realtor's do?
- As you’re preparing to sell or buy your next house or condominium, you’ll be spending quite some time searching through all of the local listings online. And while it will take time, the effort you put in could pay off big time down the road.
But the first step toward finding the perfect agent isn’t just picking someone who looks nice in front of his/her pictures—it’s actually doing research to find agents who meet YOUR needs. So whether you’re planning to move to this area yourself or you’re relocating your family, here’s everything you need to consider before signing with a professional who specializes in helping people like YOU get their dream homes.
How Do Good Agents Work?
Before deciding which agent to hire, first ask yourself these important questions:
What does the average buyer or seller expect in terms of service?
Do I have enough time available to devote to finding my ideal property?
Can I afford to wait a few months (and potentially lose a deal)?
Am I ready to commit myself to a long search period?
Are they willing to work around my schedule?
If your answers aren't “YES", then you should probably reconsider working with them. After all, you wouldn’t want to find yourself spending hours each week driving around town, only to realize that the agent wasn’t worth the extra time spent.
So how exactly DO good agents operate? Well, let me tell you...
[IMAGE: A picture of good agent]
Here’s the typical day-to-day routine you’d see with a qualified Realtor:
7AM: Wake up
8AM: Check emails
9AM: Review market conditions
10AM: Start contacting potential buyers & sellers
1PM: Meet clients for lunch
3PM: Continue emailing contacts & meeting prospective customers
5:30PM: Arrive back home after a full afternoon of showing properties
6:00 PM: Go for dinner
7PM: Read news, check the MLS database
Now that you've got a better idea of what you're getting yourself into, let’s talk about finding someone great to help you achieve your goals. Here are 5 factors that matter most to a quality agent.
[IMAGE: Picture of a good agent with a happy client]
First things first; you shouldn’t settle for anything less than excellent customer service. A good agent knows that he/she is responsible for making your experience pleasant, productive, and stress-free. If you feel rushed, annoyed, or uncomfortable during the course of your transaction, chances are the agent won’t make the same effort to ensure that your expectations are met.
In addition to being responsive to your needs, your agent must also communicate effectively. Whether you prefer phone calls, text messages, or e-mails, it’s imperative that your real estate representative makes himself/herself easily accessible.
And speaking of communicating, be prepared to hear plenty of statistics. While it sounds daunting, knowing that your agent understands...
- Picking the Top Real Estate Broker in Avondale
- Finding the “right Realtor” is crucial in every transaction. If you find yourself asking why, this article will help explain the importance of picking the right real estate agent in Alameda. As you read through each step below, keep in mind that finding the “best real estate broker” should be something you take seriously because they have the most impact in completing your transaction.
1.) Research Your Local Agents – When buying or selling a property, hiring a real estate professional like me who specializes in helping first time home buyers is critical. I am committed to making this experience positive by providing exceptional service and support while guiding my clients through the entire sales cycle. My years of real life experiences allow me to put myself in my clients shoes, which makes us both feel comfortable and confident. Whether you are purchasing a single family dwelling, a multi unit building or commercial space, having confidence in your local agents means that you can relax during negotiations knowing that everything is being handled properly.
2.) Ask For Referrals – One great way to identify potential brokers is ask current clients for recommendations. By reaching out to them, you get direct referrals which helps ensure transparency and saves everyone involved some headache down the road.
3.) Set A Budget And Stick To It – Once you decide to purchase or sell your home, then it’s imperative to establish a fair amount that you would like to spend prior to engaging an agent. This ensures consistency in expectations across multiple agents and provides you with an idea of what type of quality workmanship to expect from a given agent.
4.) Check References – While asking friends for references isn’t always necessary, doing so is often overlooked. After meeting with several realty agencies I realized that a majority of people aren’t willing to provide references due to confidentiality concerns. However, I recommend checking with past clients anyway since many times you can obtain references simply by contacting former neighbors or other friends.
5.) Meet with Multiple Agencies Prior To Negotiations – During these meetings it pays to make note of a few key things. Firstly, determine whether or not you wish to negotiate price points or just accept what was initially offered by another agency. Secondly, find out if you want a traditional buyer/seller negotiation or if you prefer to engage an independent third party negotiator. Finally, discuss contingencies so you understand exactly what can happen if something unexpected happens along the way.
6.) Have An Exit Plan Ahead Of Time – Having a contingency exit strategy ahead of time gives you peace of mind knowing that whatever occurs, you won’t become stuck in a contract due to lack of planning.
7.) Consider Online Reviews Or Not – Many consumers opt to skip online reviews since they can sometimes seem biased towards sellers but I believe there’s value to reading feedback posted anonymously versus those written by someone associated with the brokerage. Additionally, if you’d rather avoid paying attention to negative comments, consider setting up a google alerts subscription to receive notifications whenever anyone mentions your business. These types of posts tend to appear organically in search engine listings and are typically ignored unless you actively seek them out.
8.) Determine Your Goals & Objectives – Knowing what you...
- Update: Arizona's Real Estate Market in 2022
- If you're considering moving your family, career, business, or property anywhere else soon, take some extra time to find someone who knows their game well enough to help navigate the complex world of residential real estate transactions.
In this age of fast food and instant gratification, finding the perfect agent to represent you and negotiate with buyers and sellers takes patience and attention to detail. As a renter you might find yourself working with brokers who only provide generic information without taking individual needs into account. However, if you're already thinking about relocating in another state, it will be crucial to work with a local agent who understands the ins and outs of your area—and your particular situation.
If you've found the perfect place, but still have questions about the market, read below to learn everything there is to know about the current sales trends for homes like yours in the greater Los Angeles area, including the following details...
How Is Sales Performing So Far?
Sales numbers are fluctuating wildly due to several factors which include buyer demand and availability of inventory along with economic conditions. These variables result in price growth during hot months and slow seasons while demand dries up during times of recession. Despite these fluctuations, the average sale prices in Southern CA remain steady overall. According to MLS stats (from June 2019), $1 million+ properties sold for about $2 per square foot throughout the region. Homes under 50K sell for slightly less ($1.7/square feet). Larger lots tend to carry higher values than smaller ones, although this trend isn't completely reliable since real estate professionals often inflate size estimates on larger tracts. There was a significant drop in sales activity around July and August 2019, however, experts predict that activity will continue through midyear 2020.
Average Sale Prices: Where Do They Stand Today?
According to real estate insiders, the median purchase price for single-family detached houses peaked at $1,069,000 in October 2018 according to Trulia. By April 2020, this value had dropped to about half that amount at just $506,500.* For condos in large cities, the same trend unfolded. One-bedroom units in San Diego saw the highest peak price of nearly $600k, while high rise apartments in LA and Miami sold for approximately $400k. Single-story dwellings in urban areas are among the cheapest options available today; they typically cost about 25% lower than those located in suburbs or rural regions. Smaller towns, however, offer affordable housing across most neighborhoods. Read More Information On Pricing Trends From Local Experts »
Are Home Values Rising Or Falling?
Home values haven't risen quite yet, though analysts expect them to gain momentum again later in Q3 2020. Some people believe the dip experienced earlier this summer could prove temporary, especially given the recent influx of listings due to a booming economy. Another reason is that homeownership is becoming increasingly unattractive to Millennials because they can receive federal tax breaks from renting instead of owning. But while interest rates have risen and unemployment remains stubbornly high nationwide, economists aren't expecting the worst anytime soon either. While it would certainly be nice to see home values go back up, this won't happen until after they drop down significantly first. To...
- Award Winning Avondale Pre Construction VIP Agents
- Finding your ideal agent should be easier than ever in 2020. There are numerous options available online these days including but not limited to local MLS websites, Facebook pages, Twitter feeds, and Instagram accounts that provide information regarding listings and properties for sale or rent. If you go through this entire search process yourself, chances are good that you will end up wasting hours scouring multiple sites while getting little real value beyond just listing basic contact info.
This guide shows some other ways to find great real estate agents who specialize in Avondale homes for sale and condominiums.
If you're new to the area, it's always worth searching around to see which neighborhood seems like the most attractive location for living. For instance, if you currently live near the East Lake community, then your first stop would definitely be the Eastlake Realtor page. By simply typing "East Lake" into your preferred internet browser, you'll get lots of links related to homes already listed in that part of town.
But why settle on browsing one city only? Why not explore neighboring cities as well? Maybe you've had enough of the east lake lifestyle, in which case moving west to the South Pointe district could be the perfect move. Searching around to find potential buyers will help narrow down the field of potential candidates.
In addition, if you know someone who lives nearby, they may recommend certain agents and/or neighborhoods. And when searching for Avondale agents, it's always wise to ask family members and friends whether they've used specific services and which ones worked best for them. While recommendations aren't always 100% accurate, they still offer valuable insight for making the decision.
And remember... sometimes less isn't more. It's possible to hire one top notch real estat agent instead of five mediocre ones. So even though every candidate on paper appears to be equally qualified, sometimes the choice really does come down to personal preference. Ask yourself what type of person fits your needs best and then take a leap of faith. Do your research and trust your gut feeling. Who knows? Perhaps this article will save you months of wasted time hunting around for a suitable reator. Who knows? Perhaps you'll actually be able to work together long term. Either way... Good luck.
- Top Arizona Home Selling Real Estate Agents
- So you're ready to sell your home. And it's a good move. But first things first—choose the perfect agent because it really makes all the difference.
But which type should you select: A local Avondale Realtor, who focuses solely on areas surrounding Avondale? Or, perhaps you'd like to go national--looking for just anybody willing to work anywhere in the country? Whichever route you decide upon, consider some key factors prior to selecting someone else to sell your property.
First impressions mean everything; be picky when hiring agents, especially since you'll only get them back once every 24 hours or so. Keep the following top criteria in mind:
Communication Skill Level: While it could seem as though being able to text people all day long would help you close quicker, many sales fall apart after they're sold due to lack of communication skills and trust problems. If you ask yourself these questions regarding your potential buyer agents' ability to communicate well enough to help you close, then you've got a problem: "Can I trust this person?" "Will he/she follow through?"
Experience: Asking prospective buyers for references will take away precious seconds that could otherwise be spent going door-to-door meeting clients instead. Your agent needs experience in the area you reside. Don't settle on anyone unless you feel like you've researched them thoroughly. A good rule of thumb is to always consult other locals until satisfied. Also note that if you find multiple options within your current search radius, see whether your area differs considerably from theirs. For example, Avondale AZ has quite a few listings while nearby San Francisco only has a couple dozen homes available for sale.
Location: Where does your home live geographically? Do you simply want to stay close to friends and family, or are you considering moving across the nation? How far does your neighborhood extend from the city center? Knowing the answers to these questions helps ensure you hire the most appropriate real estate professional for your specific situation.
How Much Is Their Fee?: Ask yourself a similar question here. Does this agent represent himself/herself as having the lowest fees around? Will he/she charge you a minimum fee regardless of amount? Many inexperienced sellers end up spending the majority of their funds on commissions, meaning they often pay between 5% and 10% of their total offer price. These days, sellers aren't afraid to ask for lower commission rates than ever before. Be upfront and honest with your options so you can save your savings towards improving your lifestyle elsewhere.
What Happens After Closing Day?: When working with a realty company, it pays to be careful whom you deal with. Make sure you understand when payments will happen (immediately afterward, upon acceptance, etc.) and how quickly you'll receive title deeds and keys.
Bottom line: Hiring a trustworthy Avondale real estate agent shouldn't be stressful or worrisome. Instead, be confident knowing that whatever happens during escrow, your realtor was hired specifically with you in mind. Once your house sells, however, make sure you review feedback left by former customers. Read reviews on Zillow, Yelp, Angie's List, Houzz, Trulia...
- Breaking the Standard of Avondale Real Estate Sales
- There are many aspects involved in selecting the perfect agent for yourself or someone else. One of the most crucial decisions will be deciding whether to work with an independent contractor who sells houses only, or if they would like to specialize in other services including rentals, relocation assistance or property management. If your needs include working with an experienced Realtor broker, then this article provides some tips on hiring a top talent to help sell your house efficiently without spending too much time negotiating and haggling over numbers. [This post was updated February 2019.]
If you're going through the daunting task of moving cross country, having a local professional managing your move saves valuable time and energy – in addition to helping you avoid potentially costly mistakes. But finding a good mover isn't always easy; you've got to consider not just price but value, experience and track record. Here's 5 questions every potential client should ask themselves prior to signing any contract.
1. Is anyone handling my transaction?
Before making the leap into trusting a virtual stranger with thousands of dollars of personal belongings, try to find an actual person in charge of the entire transfer operation. They'll be able to handle even those seemingly small things that become big headaches otherwise — coordinating car deliveries, scheduling movers, securing storage space and all the logistics that go along with getting your stuff across town. Also check references and reviews about the service provider’s reputation.
2. Does he/she offer financing solutions?
No, I'm gonna walk. Just kidding, but there are plenty of brokers whose primary focus has shifted away from sales due to the recent downturn in housing prices. These "marketing oriented" agents often fail to provide adequate representation since these clients typically aren't interested in seeing properties beyond the MLS listings. Asking this question lets prospective sellers know ahead of time whether it makes sense giving them exclusive rights to market their homes. A good seller knows the importance of networking with different sources and having multiple contacts ready to refer buyers. And this includes people close enough to the listing they actually worked on. Some people prefer to use different agencies when it comes to relocating because of their specific preferences. For example, if a buyer prefers condos, they probably won't take well to being sold exclusively by a single company.
3. Can she/he get me the lowest possible closing cost?
While it sounds counterintuitive, lower costs often lead to a quicker sale which benefits everyone on both sides of the deal. Even though real estate transactions usually take several months to complete, once you agree to pay $10k less than another agent quoted, your chances of completing sooner increase significantly. Agents typically negotiate commissions off of the total purchase amount and the final sales price, but there are ways around this. Ask the agency if they have a cash back policy if the home ends up under contract first and sell faster than anticipated. Another alternative involves asking for partial payment up front if the seller agrees to allow the agent to put the entire commission toward the downpayment instead. Be cautious with offers involving upfront fees. While they may sound great on paper, asking for such monies before providing any representation could spell trouble down the road. It could cause issues during negotiations and delay closings.
- MLS Avondale or Bust? Reasons to List With Us ($$$)
- Selling Your Home or Condo with XONDO
If you’re trying to sell your house or apartment fast in 2018, chances are you tried listing online first. Online listings are cheap (the average cost per sale ranges around $2K-$4K), but they come with some downsides like not knowing exactly which offers will show up on the internet, how many people see them, and whether buyers actually view those properties in person.
To overcome this challenge, you could try putting your property on multiple websites simultaneously. But doing so increases your exposure risk — and costs money. Plus, most sites offer similar services. If you only use one website, then you get a better return on investment because that site gives you control over your property’s visibility. That way, potential clients know you are serious about selling your place. And when your property does appear on the market, XONDO guarantees top dollar for each buyer who sees your property online.
In addition, you can save time and effort when selling your home or condo by working with us instead of other agents — especially during high demand season! We specialize in helping sellers close deals quickly and painlessly through strategic planning and proactive follow-through. As soon as a client signs a contract, XONDO gets started on your transaction while other listing agencies typically wait until after closing date to contact interested parties. So, why should we handle your listing rather than someone else? Here are 10 compelling reasons:
1. Our team members are local experts in Avondale — meaning we understand the community well. They live, work, play and shop locally, making it easier and faster for buyers to connect with the perfect fit.
2. Since our entire staff lives nearby, we’re always available to help answer questions and provide support — 24/7. Unlike most firms who rely heavily on third party contractors, our team members are fully devoted to ensuring every agent is trained and ready to go on day 1.
3. Because we operate under the same rules as everyone else, our team doesn’t charge anything extra for standard service like showing homes to prospective customers. Plus, we won’t ask you to pay for things that aren’t part of normal agency operations like staging photos or preparing reports.
4. When it comes to getting your home sold, experience matters. We’ve been successfully serving Avondale since 2001; unlike most newcomers, we’ve already seen dozens of successful transactions. We’ve developed systems like our proprietary “Buyer Profile Management System” that allow us to easily manage every aspect of a deal without wasting your valuable time.
5. Our online tools keep clients connected throughout the entire sales cycle — saving you lots of headaches. We send automated emails, text messages, voicemails and phone calls whenever there is activity related to your listing. When a prospect contacts us via email or chat window, we automatically record his/her information and message back immediately. We also track your buyer inquiries and communicate directly with prospects in order to stay ahead of the competition during peak times, providing you peace of mind.
6. Finally, we take care of everything behind the scenes,...
- Arizona's 5 Best Avondale Home Reselling Tips
- Buying a house isn't always easy, but it certainly makes a lot more sense than buying something like furniture, clothing or jewelry.
When you're ready to buy a house instead, you'll need to find a great agent who will help you get the most value for your money. But finding that perfect match can be tricky.
In this article, I'm going to show you why choosing the right home reagent is critical to making your purchase feel effortless and getting you the maximum amount out of your investment.
Before jumping into tips, I should mention that you should consider buying a property through a trusted Realtor® rather than doing some research yourself. A professional Realtor knows which homes sell quickly versus those that take longer because they've seen thousands of transactions throughout their career. They understand market trends and the ins and outs of the local area better than anyone else, and can steer you away from properties that aren't worth your time or energy. In short, hiring them is the way to go.
But before that happens, there are certain questions you must ask yourself:
How long will you stay in the area? If you move frequently, then it won't matter what type of agent you hire because you won't stick around long enough for them to get their foot in the door. If you intend to settle down somewhere specific, make sure you're working with someone experienced who understands the community well and won't try to push you toward homes outside of your price range just to close faster.
Do you know anything about real estate investing? Do you know how many years' experience you'd like to see from an agent? Would you prefer an investor who can work with you to maximize profits or would you rather have someone who specializes in a particular type of transaction? These things are key considerations when selecting a buyer's agent because they determine whether you end up paying more or less in commissions and fees.
If you have no idea what these terms mean, they're basically ways agents can earn extra cash without having to spend hours each day listing houses or showing clients properties. For example, a buyer's representative could negotiate lower commission rates from sellers if he/she convinces them to accept a below-market rate for the deal.
What does it cost me to use their service? There are different levels of services a seller's agent may offer depending on their level of expertise and the size of his/her network. Some charge per listing while others only charge per closing, meaning the agent gets paid regardless of whether a sale occurs during the term of employment. Others still only take one percent of sales proceeds, leaving buyers to pay everything themselves.
If you're interested in a specific neighborhood, then you'll want to know how that agent compares to others in the area. Does she specialize in condos or single-family residences? Is her focus on luxury listings or affordable deals?
Does the broker represent other companies besides yours? Many brokers offer additional services such as title insurance or flood certification, but you shouldn't assume that every seller's agent represents other lenders if you aren't familiar with the industry standard practices for that product.
Is the broker licensed? Most states mandate that real estate licensees carry liability coverage...
- How To Ensure A Bidding War When Selling Your Home In Avondale Arizona
- Buying/Selling your dream house can be exciting but this excitement may only last until you find the perfect agent to help you through the stressful experience. There are many different factors you should consider when searching for the “perfect agent” including price. Some people believe that listing your home first gives it more exposure which could cause bidding wars among other properties. However, if someone bids on your property first, they will most definitely win since no one wants to lose. Another way to avoid losing money on the deal is asking potential buyers to come back after several days during some open houses. If nobody shows interest in viewing the place then chances are the seller won’t get as high of a bid due to lack of competition for the property. So ask yourself; Is my property worth enough to risk losing money on? Once again, this depends upon how competitive the area is. Don't forget to keep your listing active. For example, use Trulia's "Property Snapshot" feature to update listings periodically. Also, try using local classified websites like Craigslist, Kijiji, Zillow for getting traffic and leads. Lastly, you'll also want to research past sales information online to get insight into comparable homes recently sold in that neighborhood. Remember that you're competing against sellers who've put a lot of effort into promoting their own property.
[IMAGE: Screenshot of eBay Property Viewing Page] [XBOX ONE CERTIFIED REAL ESTATE AGENTS ARE GUARANTEED QUALITY TRANSACTIONS AT THE LOWEST PRICES!]
Most Realtors charge anywhere from 2%-10% commission fee just for handling service fees of the actual buyer and seller, sometimes as high as 25%. But, if you decide to sell the same day, you can save big bucks by finding a REO company that charges 1%, instead. Of course, this method isn't foolproof because there are still risks attached to the transaction. For instance, if things go south and you end up having to pay extra commissions for repairs, the whole scenario becomes costlier than anticipated. Nevertheless, you need to weigh these risks against the benefits.
To determine whether you'd rather hire a professional agency to help you sell your home versus trying to handle everything on your own using online tools you've found while doing web searches, read below for 5 ways hiring a licensed real estate agent makes sense.
[IMAGE: Realtor Website Screenshots of Xondo]
Is My House Worth More Than I Can Afford (And Should I Sell)? First, you must figure out exactly how much your house costs per square foot. Then, divide this amount by the average sale price for similar homes in your area — multiply this result by 100 to see how long it would take to reach the market value of $1M. Finally, divide that total by 3.5 (see image above), and factor in your down payment percentage and estimated closing costs.
If you fall short of that magic number, chances are your home is simply priced beyond what prospective clients can afford. In fact, realtor groups estimate that roughly 70% of homeowners spend over 80% of their income on mortgage payments each year, according to NerdWallet's...