- Best Real Estate Agents in Ayr Ontario
- Finding the ideal agent often takes some research; however, once found, the perfect fit can be well worth the effort — particularly when things go awry along the way.
Here are six tips for finding the right real estate professional for you and/or your property:
1. Ask friends who they use/recommend and why. While referrals can be extremely valuable, it’s often better to find someone yourself through online reviews. If possible, get recommendations from multiple sources including word of mouth, search engine optimization, social media postings, local newspapers, magazines, TV listings, other websites, forums, and classified ad sites like Craigslist. Also take note of the agents’ specific specialties. For example, if a broker specializes exclusively in luxury properties, he or she will likely lack the experience necessary to successfully sell homes in more affordable price ranges. Finally, keep in mind that you shouldn’t expect immediate responses when requesting referrals. Although many people enjoy helping prospective clients find good professionals, they usually aren’t able to provide them until weeks, months, or years after making initial contact.
2. Read online reviews. Not only does this help determine whether a particular agency meets your needs, but reading and taking action upon feedback helps ensure greater transparency and trustworthiness among potential customers. Reviewing customer comments posted elsewhere online isn’t always sufficient because these tend to reflect personal preferences rather than objectively evaluating service quality. However, if you decide to consult those published by third party organizations, such as Angie’s List, Zillow, Trulia, Yelp, Business.org, TopAgentReviews, and VerifiedComplaints, be wary of fake profiles created solely for posting negative testimonials. Instead, search for actual consumer accounts. Finally, avoid relying entirely on internet-based information because many reviewers remain anonymous which makes it tricky to tell if their sentiments actually represent genuine experiences with realtors. As mentioned above, try asking trusted references whom you already know. Even though their opinions may not necessarily coincide 100%, they still offer useful insight.
3. Check credentials. Just because a company claims expertise doesn’t mean they are legitimate. Make certain to check their backgrounds thoroughly. Most large brokerage firms hire independent sales representatives to work under contract. These agents typically pay hefty fees just for being associated with their employer. Some agencies operate independently without contracts, while very few truly own only one office across Canada. Some companies claim to boast experience dating back several decades despite having little more than a website and social media presence. Others only employ licensed realtors, although they may also employ nonlicensed employees who do most of the day-to-day activities. Many brokers simply buy ads on popular blogs like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram and LinkedIn, which then earn commission regardless of individual achievements. Be careful of advertisements claiming “exclusive listing opportunities”. They generally refer to advertising on behalf of a single brokerage firm with no ability to negotiate exclusive deals.
4. Understand licensing requirements. Brokers must hold separate provincial licenses in every province and territory they wish to serve. Licensure regulations vary considerably state by state and include everything from education credits to minimum fees. Each license...
- Choosing the Best Ayr Real Estate Agent
- When you decide to sell or buy your house, it’s crucial to find the perfect agent who will help you achieve that goal quickly and efficiently. But with hundreds of agents available on sites like Zillow and Trulia, finding the right person can be tricky. And if they don't match up with everything you're searching for, it's going to take longer than necessary—and cost way more than you'd like. Here are some tips for narrowing down this search:
1. Start Your Search Early On
If you've decided you're ready to get into homeownership or real estate investing, you'll probably spend most of 2020 getting prepared financially and emotionally. So why wait until after January 1st, when many MLS listings go live online? Instead, look ahead six months and begin your search early on for the best fit for both timing AND personality—before anyone else does.
2. Be Willing to Negotiate
When negotiating terms, it's essential to understand that every agent has his/her own style and approach that he/she uses during negotiations. If you feel uncomfortable about asking questions about their negotiation tactics, then you should consider someone else instead. However, if you're comfortable enough to ask these questions upfront, you could save yourself thousands on fees and commissions.
3. Understand Their Pricing Structure
Some real estate professionals charge flat monthly rates while other charge by hour, commission rate, per transaction fee...the options really run long. Make sure you fully understand what they offer BEFORE signing anything, especially if it includes a nonrefundable deposit or closing costs that aren't listed anywhere on their website.
4. Consider Their Track Record
Ask them about their sales history, experience levels, client satisfaction scores, and more. You're paying them to help YOU. Don't just settle for what someone offers because "that's just what everyone says" or "they have good reviews." Find out exactly what you can expect.
5. Do Some Background Research Online
Before meeting up face-to-face with potential agents, check them out first through their websites, Facebook pages, LinkedIn profiles, Twitter accounts, and other sources online. Read testimonials, see what clients say about specific experiences and reviews—not just overall ratings and comments.
6. Meet Up Face-To-Face Before Making a Decision
This isn't something you necessarily HAVE to do. After all, you can always contact them via phone or email if things seem awkward or off during their initial meetups. But you might want to try to schedule a few meetings before making a decision anyway.
7. Ask For References
After speaking with multiple candidates over coffee, call or text each reference that was provided to verify whether the information matches up with reality. If someone tells you that they sold $100K+ homes but only had 3 transactions in 2019, that person needs to come clean before you agree to work together.
8. Check Out Their Website & Reviews
Finally, once you narrow down which agents you're interested in working with, go back to their official websites and read through their testimonials to learn more details about their services. Then, visit sites like Yelp, Angie's List, BB...
- Top Realtors in Ayr Ontario
- There is no better way to sell/buy a property faster than working together with someone who understands and knows the market like the back of his hand. And this is exactly why you should consider hiring the services of REALTORS®.
At XONDO, we love finding properties and making real estate deals happen but most importantly, we enjoy helping people find solutions to their problems. We offer full service real estate brokerage representation which includes everything necessary for our clients. Our team will represent you diligently every step of the journey which involves the following services;
Home Evaluation Services
Competitive Home Search
Loan Approvals & Home Preapprovals
Qualified Buyer Representation & Closing Support
Negotiation Strategies for Sale and Purchase
We work tirelessly to ensure that each transaction meets and exceeds your expectations, whether it be preselling, listing, negotiating or purchasing a property.
Your satisfaction is our top priority and our agents strive everyday to exceed your needs. We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service and being knowledgeable about the local real estate industry in South Florida.
When you partner with us, we provide everything you could ever ask for.
[IMAGE: Xondo Team Logo]
If you would like to learn more about our agency, please contact us today.
- How to Pick the Right Realtor in Ayr?
- When planning to sell or buy your next property, knowing which REALTOR® will help ensure positive experiences during this critical step of the journey. With many choices available it can sometimes be overwhelming; however, here are seven tips to assist with selecting a quality agent who meets your needs:
1. Research local MLS listings and search online reviews for potential agents to learn more about them. Ask family, friends and colleagues for referrals. Check out websites like HomeStars.ca and RateMyAgent.ca to determine whether they provide valuable information. Consider checking for complaints against a company. Also consider contacting professional associations to see whether the candidate belongs to a good organization. If possible, ask people who had bad relationships with certain companies, especially those who recently experienced problems with service providers (such as home inspectors).
2. Find out who the top sellers are in the area and check those sales records to see what types of properties sold for. Compare these numbers with similar neighbourhoods around town to get some idea about price trends. Use websites like Zillow and Trulia to find average sale prices, recent transactions and other metrics associated with homes listed. Contact each prospect to obtain additional details about the property, including square footage, size, condition, upgrades/additions, location, amenities, neighborhood, school district and home history.
3. Interview multiple candidates. Ask interview questions to gauge their level of knowledge about the neighbourhood, industry and current market conditions. Listen carefully as well. Watch for signs of nervousness or hesitation. Determine whether the person seems motivated to negotiate a fair deal based upon accurate facts and realistic expectations.
4. Negotiate. Be prepared to walk away from an offer if necessary. Remember that sellers usually hold most power due to demand versus supply dynamics. Don't hesitate to counter offers until you feel your negotiation position is firm. And remember: once you've signed a contract then you're committed to a purchase.
5. Inspect. Visit the property at least twice prior to showing. Make notes of anything you notice that should be disclosed about the house, but don't disclose personal opinion yet. Once you show the property and present offers, use a qualified inspector to document issues and recommend solutions for repairs or improvements. Make note of items that could affect resale value (for example: mould, faulty appliances, broken windows, cracked plumbing, termite infestation, roof leaks, flooding damage, fire hazards, asbestos contamination, poor maintenance, unkempt lawn and landscaping, and so forth.) These things shouldn't come back to haunt buyers after closing since inspection reports are generally required disclosures under contracts. Take photos of everything you observe during inspections — don't rely solely on verbal descriptions provided verbally by the seller's agent. For extra safety measure, record video evidence before leaving the house.
6. Seek feedback. After signing contract terms send a follow-up email thanking the buyer and sharing links to any written comments made by customers regarding your services. Some clients prefer receiving letters while others enjoy seeing testimonials posted publicly. Posting both kinds of communication is preferred because the former speaks louder than words. If you receive negative remarks via phone or text message, respond quickly to demonstrate empathy and apologize if necessary. Offer...
- How much do Real Estate Agents make in Ayr?
- When searching for homes and condos, many people rely heavily on recommendations made by friends, family members or online reviews from other clients who had worked with them. But while these sources provide useful information, they often contain incomplete or biased details. And when you find yourself relying solely upon word of mouth, you run great risk of being taken advantage of or misled by unscrupulous agents.
That's why I've put together this step-by-step guide which will help you avoid the pitfalls of working with unqualified agents and get to the heart of how much real estate professionals earn in north Miami beach.
- What do good Ayr Realtor's do?
- Selling homes and condos can be daunting enough without having to hire a professional agent who will help you sell your property for top dollar.
XONDO agents provide full service support to clients during every step towards purchasing or selling their North Miami Beach condominiums through comprehensive support services including listing the properties for sale in MLS and other marketplaces, assisting with negotiations and contracts, coordinating showings, staging houses, handling inspections and offering advice on repairs/improvements and maintenance issues. Clients benefit from the expertise of local professionals who can get things done quickly and efficiently.
When selling a house or condo in North Miami Beach, hiring a great real estate agent should include finding someone who understands the current trends and changes in the housing industry while making buyers feel comfortable with their decision to buy.
At XONDO, we understand each transaction is unique and we strive to meet our client‘s needs with customized solutions tailored specifically for them. We offer personal touch and commitment towards excellence, professionalism, integrity and dependability. Our team believes these qualities are essential when working together with prospective homeowners.
[IMAGE: Photo of Xondo Realty Broker]
To find XONDO agents contact us below and ask away! [IMG src=”https://www.xondono.ca/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/blog_header_image2.jpg″ alt=”“ class=”aligncenter size-full wp-post-image” width=”1920″ height=”1500″ style=”border: 0px; display: inline!important; margin: 0px auto 10px auto ; text-align: center; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: transparent; box-shadow: rgb(0, 0, 0); _moz-background-clip: border!important; moz-background-origin: padding!important; moz-background-inline-policy: continue-on-overflow!important; “ /src]
We work closely with leading North Miami Beach area mortgage companies, lawyers and title insurance providers to ensure timely and smooth transactions for our clients.. At XONDO, we believe the quality of experience we provide matters most to our customers and we take pride in delivering exceptional customer service. Contact us today to learn more about what makes us stand above the rest.
- Picking the Top Real Estate Broker in Ayr
- There's no doubt that a good agent helps sell houses fast. But which ones really get buyers excited? We've put together this buyer's checklist to help you find someone who will work hard for you, and you'll be glad they did.
Here's some quick tips to ensure you find your perfect Realtor...
1. Check your credit score
If you're planning on moving soon, check your credit score first. Your report could affect whether you qualify for loans or mortgages down the road. If you see anything negative on your record — like late payments, defaults or collections — make sure you take action ASAP.
2. Do your research online
Check reviews and ratings on sites like Zillow and Trulia. These tools allow homeowners to rate agents based on service quality. Make note of any complaints against your potential agent — these are usually posted publicly. And remember to ask friends for recommendations. They often provide candid feedback and won't lie on behalf of their friend.
3. Ask around
Don't just rely on online sources. Talk to other sellers in the area, especially those who recently sold their homes. Find out why each one used one agent versus another, then decide who you'd most prefer working alongside. You should never be afraid of asking questions — it shows interest in your property and could lead to better offers and a faster sale.
4. Meet face-to-face
Even though technology makes things easier, nothing beats meeting a prospective agent in person. When possible, meet them during business hours and don't hesitate to show them around the house before discussing price.
5. Don't rush
The longer it takes to close a deal, the worse your chances of getting top dollar. So keep an eye on closing dates and be prepared to negotiate when necessary. Also, avoid showing the place until everything's signed, sealed, delivered.
- Update: Ontario's Real Estate Market in 2022
- If you’re planning to sell your property this year then you probably already know the importance of hiring a local agent who understands the ins and outs of your neighborhood and market conditions. However, many people still aren’t aware of some common pitfalls they should avoid while searching for their dream house/condo. Here are five things you should be on notice while searching for your next home/property.
1. Don't rush through your search
When you're ready to buy or sell, make sure that you spend the majority of your time finding properties which match your criteria rather than rushing around trying to get everything settled before moving forward.
2. Do research ahead of your sale
It goes without saying that the first place to begin researching is online! Start browsing MLS listings or visiting websites like HomeGain and Zolo, but remember, you'll find plenty of information online that could prove misleading. Be mindful of real estate agents' websites and other third party sites when doing your initial searches so you don't miss out on valuable info. Also keep track of real estate news and events in your area as well.
3. Understand your needs & expectations
Before making an offer on a potential listing, take the time to understand exactly what you’d want in a home or condo, including things like proximity to schools, transportation routes/amenities, community amenities and more. Make note of these factors when viewing listings in order to narrow down your options.
4. Hire a professional broker who knows your neighbourhood
While most Realtors will do just fine, it pays to hire the services of someone who specializes in your particular area of town. For example, an expert broker would be able to provide insight into the latest trends in your neighborhood and offer tips on how to improve resale value or increase your chances to get top dollar during negotiations. They may also be able to suggest the type of homes/properties that are currently available, helping you avoid properties where demand outstrips supply.
5. Consider a short sales service provider
If you've decided you'd prefer to avoid going through traditional methods, consider opting for a short sales service provider instead. These companies will help negotiate with the seller and handle the paperwork required for getting rid of delinquent mortgages and liens so that a deal can proceed quickly. Short Sales Service Providers can save sellers and buyers thousands of dollars, and are often easier to navigate.
Site Name: xonodo.ca
Description: XON DO provides you with the opportunity to purchase your own piece of paradise in beautiful Ontario. With the largest inventory in Canada, we are proud to bring you only the finest properties in the region and beyond.
Section title: Update 20-21: The State of Property Markets in 2020-21
[CONTENT STARTSECTION 1]
In 2020, we saw the highest volume of residential activity since 2011, driven largely by record price growth across the country. As the year draws to close, the Canadian housing industry looks poised for continued strong momentum, with prices rising faster than inflation and homebuyer traffic increasing across the board. We expect this trend to continue...
- Award Winning Ayr Pre Construction VIP Agents
- When considering which agent to hire, be mindful that they will play an integral role in helping you sell or purchase your most prized possession — YOUR HOME OR CONDO! So whether you're planning to buy or list/sell a property, finding the ideal agent should always come first!
Here's some key things to consider when working with a broker;
What does this person specialize in?
Do they take clients with specific needs like yours? Or just help everyone get through the sale?
Will they work tirelessly towards closing day?
How many homes did they close recently? And how did those transactions go?
Are they known in the community? If yes why? Do people speak highly of them?
If no why is that? Do they offer anything beyond the standard service packages?
Have other agents recommended this broker to clients?
Can I meet the brokers face-to-face? Will they answer my questions?
Does this broker work well together with another team member(s)? Can I see examples of similar projects and transactions this agent helped complete successfully?
Who else was involved during each transaction?
Where do these sales occur? Is there a good variety of properties available for sale?
Is the location suitable? Does it suit me and my family?
And finally, how long have people used the services of this agent before recommending him?
These are only a few items to think about, but hopefully we've given you enough information to narrow down your options.
[IMAGE: Logo of XONDO]
- Top Ontario Home Selling Real Estate Agents
- If this post helped you figure out who should be leading your next home purchase or sale transaction, please consider sharing it through Facebook or Twitter, which will help other people find it easier. Thank you.
Top Five Tips For Finding Your Next Realtor in FLORIDA.
1. Have patience. Some of these agents only accept referrals because they love working with clients and being able to work with them again soon enough. So even though some of these agents aren’t accepting direct contact via email, text message, phone calls or whatever channel you prefer, rest assured that as long as someone else recommends them, then they must really like them and trust them. And once I see a great relationship going on, I always jump in to help my client find the most suitable agent possible.
2. Don’t rush into hiring an agent unless you feel 100% ready. Most properties listed for sale on Flippa come fully furnished, but many buyers want to take things back to bare bones. They often will pay a higher price than normal for property just because they want everything taken away from it. However, if you get a bargain deal on a property that needs nothing beyond basic cleaning and decorating, don’t expect every buyer to care for something as small as paint colouring a wall green or replacing the baseboards. Unless that becomes a problem during negotiations, go ahead and sell it without worrying about what’s below the surface (literally).
3. Find an agency first instead of getting leads yourself. This tip takes us to another point I mentioned earlier. Before contacting anyone, ask around and see if anybody knows any good agents. Even if they say no, politely inquire why they wouldn’t recommend somebody. If that happens, try asking whether they would still suggest that person after watching them perform well with different situations. Do remember to respect each agent’s privacy and keep details private. Many won’t appreciate hearing negative gossipy talk amongst themselves and it makes them hesitate recommending you to anybody. But that’s okay, since they already said yes, find at least 1-5 agents that you could interview. Then select the top 3 candidates, and call them. Once you speak to a few, decide if they seem trustworthy before making a decision to hire anyone. Be patient and wait until the final offer day arrives before signing anything. Only after you settle down comfortably with the chosen agent will you begin listing your property for sale online to reach greater exposure.
4. Understand the differences among listings posted by individual agents and those offered collectively by groups. There’s lots of information shared on online forums regarding real estate professionals sharing listings with each other and offering commission discounts to members only of their group, but to me, those discussions just leave confusion for potential sellers. While I am happy helping clients save on costs whenever possible (and sometimes, they do end up doing that), asking myself “do I really need this extra discount? Is this actually worth it? Can I afford losing $100 per week for the same amount of money, if the cost would be less than paying for services elsewhere? Shouldn’t the seller get the benefit of having his...
- Breaking the Standard of Ayr Real Estate Sales
- Selling or Buying Your Home in North Miami Beach Florida can be stressful but if you follow these steps it should go smoothly for anyone interested in investing, renovating, or simply moving to a better location. There are many things to consider when deciding whether to sell or buy property, some being legalities, tax benefits, and financing options. Here is my quick summary on which direction to take depending on your situation:
Before getting started with anything, I recommend speaking to a reputable real estate agent first who will help put together a package for you. If you feel comfortable, they can get pre-approvals for banks, lenders, etc. and work through the details like taxes, utilities, repairs, etc. If you decide against working with them though, you won't lose much because most people who move around town are able to find their own agents anyway. But you'll save yourself lots of headaches and stress by starting early instead.
If you decided to work with an agent then they will probably want 20% upfront, which usually isn't unreasonable. However this could vary widely depending on market conditions. Ask your agent what he/she would charge if you sold without one. Also ask him/her how long until you receive payment after signing the contract. Most agencies will pay once the sale goes through or shortly afterwards so it's worth asking. Some companies only accept cash payments while others prefer cheque / bank transfer to protect both buyer and seller. A good idea would be to check with several different ones to see which works best for your needs.
After you've found an agency, talk to them about other properties near yours. Find a price range you're ok with and start narrowing down your search criteria. Is it big enough for renovations? Or do you just want something small and affordable? Make sense to keep it close to downtown for convenience sake since you probably wouldn't use a car often if it was further away. Do you care about amenities or proximity to schools? Or is safety and commuting easier than ever? Once you figure out those factors, narrow down your choices even more. Don't forget to get estimates for renovation costs and maintenance fees. Depending on your preferences, you might end up spending $10k+ on renovations so make sure to include everything in the initial offer.
Now it's time to negotiate with your top pick. Start with asking for a better price and a longer closing date. Remember you only get 30 days to complete so give your agent a little extra breathing space. If your negotiation fails, try again another day. Sometimes the sellers are willing to lower prices as well as extending the deadline.
Finally, once you've settled on terms, it's time to write a binding agreement. A lawyer and a Realtor must each approve the contract before it becomes official. After that happens, you're officially under contract and ready to begin making offers. The sooner the better and remember that every offer will have to meet certain requirements to qualify for funding approval. For example, buyers can only have 3 bids accepted per property. So unless you already know exactly what you're going to offer, you'd better wait until everything else checks out.
I hope this helps someone considering selling their place next summer.
- MLS Ayr or Bust? Reasons to List With Us ($$$)
- There are many things to consider when you decide to sell your property. But before making a big decision like whether or not you should use a listing agent, you must first determine which agent will be the most effective fit for your particular situation. Here are some key factors to keep in mind before deciding who to hire.
[IMAGE: Logo of XONDO Realty Corporation]
Why Use An Agent?
Before hiring someone to help you sell your house or buy a rental property, there are several questions worth contemplating. Why would I pay someone else $25-$30k to handle this transaction for me? And why wouldn't I just save my money instead?
There's no easy answer to these questions, but they're actually fairly straightforward ones to ask yourself. If you've ever sold or bought a home without representation, you probably already know the answers to them. However, if you haven't had experience doing business outside of Canada yet, then you'll definitely benefit from having a seasoned professional represent you.
[VIDEO: Real Estate Agents Explain Selling Your Home Or Rental Property Without Using One]
When Should You Hire A Representation Agency For Sale?
If you have decided to work with an experienced agent, the question becomes "when is the ideal time?" The truth is, there isn't necessarily a specific time frame you absolutely must adhere to when hiring representation services. There are however certain situations when a seller would greatly benefit from working with an agent. These include:
Sellers who live far away from the area they wish to sell; Sellers who don't own a title insurance policy (which protects buyers against potential problems); Sellers whose current mortgage payment exceeds 30 percent of the value of their property (if this is true for both properties being considered).
[IMAGE: Real Estate Agent Explaining When He Is Ideal For Buying &/or Selling Homes ]
What Makes Someone Effective As An Agent?
While it varies depending on each situation, generally speaking an agent with these qualities makes him or her the perfect choice for representing clients during a residential property sale.
They: Speak English fluently and understand Canadian culture; Have extensive knowledge about the local market including recent sales activity (and comparable prices); Can communicate effectively with other parties involved in the sale, including the buyer(s), sellers' agents, inspectors, lawyers and lenders, among others; Work well under pressure and possess excellent negotiation tactics; Are able to provide accurate information about the property they're selling or purchasing; Will take care of all the details related to the sale; Are willing to put forth extra effort to find the client the highest possible price for his or her property; Have good interpersonal communication abilities, are friendly, patient and courteous towards customers and potential purchasers; Understand the importance of customer service; Are knowledgeable regarding the industry and market trends; Have experience with different types of properties such as apartments, condos and single family homes.
[IMAGE: Real Estate Agent Explains What Qualities Make Him Good At His Job ]
How Do We Find The Perfect Agent For Me?
Finding the perfect agent may be tricky because you won't always get to pick. Sometimes, the seller decides whom he wants...
- Ontario's 5 Best Ayr Home Reselling Tips
- If you're thinking about selling your house or condo in north miami beach florida, then you'll be glad to hear that a good resale agent will take care of most things for you, including getting rid of annoying house showings.
But before selecting which broker is worth working with, here are five tips to consider when choosing the best real estate agent near me.
1. Ask friends for recommendations
Ask your circle of acquaintances whether they ever worked with a particular real estate professional who was able to sell properties quickly and without hassle.
If possible, ask them to describe their experiences in detail—and avoid anyone whose answers sound like excuses.
2. Use online reviews
Before making your final decision, check out what people have written about the broker's service quality through sites such as Yelp and Zocdoc.
These websites provide detailed information about customer satisfaction, but keep in mind that some brokers' ratings aren't always accurate. For example, consumers sometimes try to boost positive feedback, while sellers often exaggerate negative comments.
3. Find someone with experience
When considering brokers who've sold dozens of homes during their careers, pick the person who sells the types of properties you own.
For instance, if you specialize in luxury condos—like those found along Biscayne Bay in South Beach—you should work with a broker who specializes in high-end listings in similar neighborhoods. However, be careful to select someone who isn't already booked up until summer 2020.
4. Avoid the middlemen
Avoid agents who charge fees just for managing paperwork or providing basic services, since these costs won't affect the sale price.
Instead, seek out brokers who offer additional benefits, such as property inspections and other value-added features. They generally pay commissions only after closing, unlike traditional brokers, who typically receive a hefty commission upfront.
5. Don't hire the first person who meets your criteria
While the internet makes finding professionals easier than ever, remember that most real estate searches happen offline—so make your selection carefully.
After evaluating several candidates, narrow down your choices to 3 to 4 qualified individuals. Then interview each candidate personally, including asking questions regarding specific situations in which he has sold houses successfully.
In addition to this, you must ensure that the seller feels happy working with this real estate company; otherwise, the deal could fall apart.
So, what is the # 1 reason why people fail to close a real estate transaction?
They don't research well
Most times these folks buy properties without doing enough homework in advance. And after they find out there's no way they can afford it, they blame themselves instead of realizing that it wasn't them but rather something else entirely. So, what is the reason behind failing to get a real estate deal closed?
Here are few of these factors which might lead to closing failure:-
#1: Not knowing anything about local market prices / trends & inventory levels- There's absolutely NO REASON WHY ANYBODY SHOULD NOT KNOW THE VALUE AND INTREST OF THEIR PROPERTY BEFORE EVEN TALKING TO AN AGENT OR SALE MATERIALS ABOUT IT. If I am going to spend this amount of cash...
- How To Ensure A Bidding War When Selling Your Home In Ayr Ontario
- Do you live in Ayr, ONTARIO or just visiting to explore this great city? If you own property in the area, you will definitely be aware of the high demand for properties that are being sold due to the booming population. As a result, bidding wars become frequent among buyers who try their luck at winning these auctions against each other by offering higher offers. While some people get lucky and win bid war, most lose because they end up paying far less than what they would have paid otherwise. Even though price isn’t everything but when competing with bidders from across Canada and elsewhere, it does play a role.
In case you decide to sell your property yourself and you land yourself amidst many sellers who do intend to pay top dollar for them, chances are your house won’t attract any bids unless you offer something special. In short, you must have exceptional value in order to stand out which means you should always take care on things like renovations, additions and repairs.
This article aims to help you avoid getting involved in a bidding war by making sure that you offer competitive prices while simultaneously improving your listing presentation for maximum exposure.
Here’s 5 ways you can ensure a bidding war when listing your house for sale next season:
1. Start early
If you wait until August or September you could find yourself losing out to competitors who started earlier. Also, make sure that you don’t put your house under contract in March or April so you can still enjoy spring weather. Remember that winter months usually bring fewer inquiries for homes.
2. Be selective with photos
Make sure that pictures are accurate, professional and appealing to potential clients. Make use of filters and post processing software to improve image quality. Also provide details such as square footage, lot size, yardage, age, taxes & maintenance fees, location and amenities in detail.
3. Create effective advertising copy
Use bold images and descriptions that highlight key aspects of your listings. Try different wording to promote specific features of your property along with testimonials from current/former tenants such as “this property has a spacious master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and walkout balcony overlooking quiet tree lined street. Located near restaurants and coffee shops. Call today to book a showing visit https://www.airbnb.ca.” Don't forget to mention that you accept cash payments too.
4. Work with an experienced agent
When dealing with multiple agents, negotiate with one individual to represent you. Ask questions regarding their experience (How long have they worked as a broker?)and ask for references.
5. Prepare & present professionally
Props like maps, floorplans, videos and photographs are excellent way to impress potential customers.
These tips should go a long way to ensuring you receive fair market valuation for your property. Good Luck!!
Get Ready for Facebook Ad Manager 2020. Learn About New Features And Changes Coming Up. Read More On Our Next Article
Blog Title: [NEW ARTICLE TITLE HERE]...