- Best Real Estate Agents in Lafayette California
- Selling Your Home Or Condo Is Not As Easy As Some People Think
We’ve had numerous callbacks, which shows me I did my research well enough. So, after researching and talking to other homeowners like myself who sold homes in different areas around Lafayette, CA, I’m confident that these will be good recommendations. Remember this isn’t a guarantee, but just some tips and things to consider.
When I first started searching for a Realtor to sell mine, I was overwhelmed because many people told me “oh, use a REALTOR”. At the moment I’m getting ready to put it back on market and would love suggestions on who someone could reccomend. We live in town, so most places aren’t listed online yet, but we’d still welcome referrals.
In case you have friends or family members already living locally, or they recommend anyone to us, definitely message them :) Also, check out Yelp reviews, and google reviews can provide helpful information in cases similar to ours.
Now, if you ask me why I chose to go through an agent, rather than listing privately, there are several main reasons:
1.) Sell faster and easier
2.) Save lots of dollars, especially when comparing agents you talk to
3.) Have peace of mind knowing a professional is handling everything
4.) Be able to work seamlessly with buyers/sellers once the offer gets accepted
5.) Help negotiate great deals on repairs, renovations, staging, and more
6.) Protect yourself against scams
7.) Give you help navigating paperwork & closing costs, among other benefits, just search #realestateagenton Twitter and see what folks say :)
8.) And finally, having worked professionally in this field since 2012, I feel comfortable recommending local professionals you can trust and respect. There’s no reason to spend hours reading dozens of agent websites online only to find out none meet your needs. Trustworthy agents come recommended by peers, colleagues, clients past and present, and other sources within and outside of the community.
What to keep in Mind When Searching For An Agent
First thing's first - get a couple quotes from 2+ different companies, then take notes of details each agency offers and decide together wether you're going to hire a company OR if you prefer working directly with an individual. Personally, I wouldn't risk either way without taking precautions, especially if I'm selling my own house lol.
Second point - remember every single quote / agency should state "list price". If they say anything else, run away fast ;)
Thirdly, read carefully the fine print and terms associated with every single proposal submitted. Make sure you've read every tiny detail thoroughly by doing "homework" first, and avoid signing agreements until you're 100% satisfied with their full services package. A lot of times sellers or buyers won't realize something wasn't mentioned, but you'll catch those issues anyway during escrow.
And Lastly, remember that while negotiating prices, try to reach fair average sale value instead of offering top dollar. Try to convince both parties to accept an average price, to ensure that everyone feels valued and respected...
- Choosing the Best Lafayette Real Estate Agent
- Real estate agents are usually one of the most important decisions you will ever make while purchasing a property. They help people purchase properties and offer assistance through negotiating prices, preparing contracts, managing inspections, and providing guidance during legal proceedings should anything go sideways. But just like many things in life, every deal needs some extra touches as well. There are certain aspects which must be taken care of no matter whether the agent is working with buyers or sellers.
To begin this discussion, I would suggest finding a good, reliable broker who knows his/her stuff. If they work for multiple brokerage companies then they get compensated per transaction instead of being paid once for each customer. Another thing worth mentioning is that brokers aren't always going to represent both parties equally. So find someone who's approachable. Be careful though because not everyone wants to work with him/her again after they've bought a house from them.
From experience, I've found that it's easier for me to sell my own home than buy another one. While I enjoy helping customers navigate the sometimes complex world of realty transactions; I'd hate doing it repeatedly. The only person I am comfortable asking questions to assist in this endeavor is myself. However, if you're looking for something different, you'll probably have better luck hiring an agency rather than attempting to do business yourself.
I highly recommend working with either Keller Williams Realty North Coast Agency or Better Homes & Gardens Realty Group. For example, this fall, I'd worked with KWRN and was able to negotiate a lower price on a 2 bedroom apartment unit in West Lafayette, IN. Both agencies have good online portfolios which allow potential clients to learn if they feel a given partner fits within their comfort zone. When meeting face to face, however, I preferred K&H since their team focuses solely on Indianapolis area sales. As far as commissions go, I think both groups pay competitive rates based on market conditions. Lastly, neither pays commission upfront but rather splits revenue earned after closing according to contract specifications.
Of course, these services all come at varying costs which depend largely on geographic location. Generally speaking though, fees vary anywhere from 4%-10% depending on size and local market rate.
If you're interested in reading further information on these topics, refer to my article titled "5 Reasons Why Working With A Broker Makes More Sense Than Doing Business Yourself" below:[IMAGE: Image of page title.]
- Top Realtors in Lafayette California
When searching for a real estate agent, be careful who you pick because they could become the most important person you meet during the entire transaction.
In my experience, I had many clients who were unhappy after hiring someone who was not qualified or experienced enough to represent them.
If you find yourself thinking that “I just need to pick somebody,” then read these tips first:
Make sure to ask your friends or family for recommendations. They probably already hired a realtor or broker and will tell you whether he/she did good work for them or not.
Look online at local websites like Xing, Zillow, Trulia, Redfin, Yelp, Angie's List, Houzz to check reviews and ratings. If you get lots of positive feedback, then go ahead and hire him/her. Otherwise, move along.
Ask around. Do some research and talk to people who recently sold homes or condos. Ask for referrals for brokers that they liked. Or, if you're really lucky, ask if anyone knows of anybody who needs help to sell a house or property in this area. These referrals usually come from word of mouth.
Finally, look through his/her website. Is everything clean? Does it show professionalism? Is it updated regularly?
Blog Title: How I Turned $1 Into $100K Per Month Using YouTube Ads [Video Tutorial]
Blog Description: Learn how I turned 1 dollar per day into 10 dollars per hour, 100 thousand dollars monthly income with youtube ads. I am sharing my personal journey in making money from youtube videos.
Featured Images: Yes
Section Title: How I Turned 1 Dollar Daily Into 10 Dollars Hourly Income With Youtube Ads [VIDEO TUTORIAL]
Hi everyone, today i will share my success story with you guys which started from nothing but now earning me about $10k every single month. So without wasting your precious reading time lets jump straight into the topic.
[CONTENT BEGIN] My Journey in Making Money From Youtube Videos:
So the reason why i created this channel and start doing youtube ad revenue is due to lack of income source. I am living in india and earning only Rs.2000 daily so i decided to try youtube monetization and i got success in 2 months. I earned more than $1000 per month in my pocket. And now i earn almost $10000 monthly.
Here is the video tutorial i made to teach you guys how i did it so you will learn step by step process and you can apply same technique to your own youtube channel. I hope this video helps you. Let us see how to make money from youtube videos.
Social Bookmark Links: Twitter: twitter.com
Facebook Page Link: facebook.com/thehappybloggers
Google Plus Profile Link: gplus.to/jasonlindahl
Pinterest Account: pinterest.com/jlindahlsays
LinkedIn Account: linkedIN.COM/u/JasonLindahl
Youtube Channel: youtube.com...
- How to Pick the Right Realtor in Lafayette CA?
- If you have decided to sell your property in the next couple months, then hiring the services of a local real estate professional will be essential to ensure that your sale goes smoothly without any problems. However, finding a good agent who will help you get top dollar for your house could prove to be difficult especially since many agents advertise themselves online as well as locally. So, to find the best possible deal for yourself, you should take some considerations. Here they are:
1. Do Your Research Online
If you are interested in selling your home then the first thing you must consider doing is searching through the Internet to find information regarding the various agents working for your area. There are several things you can check on these websites including reviews, ratings, testimonials, contact details etc. By visiting the website mentioned above, you would easily be able to gather information regarding each individual realty firm that you come across. Doing this research beforehand will save you lots of trouble during negotiations because you would already understand which company offers the most value for money.
2. Ask Around For Help
Another way to determine whether someone is worth taking seriously is to ask other people who work for similar companies in town. They can provide valuable tips and recommendations. They can tell you which firms are reliable and trustworthy so that you can avoid those whose reputation isn't great. If you're lucky enough to meet them while you're still negotiating, you'd probably find that some of them would offer you a better rate than the ones you've seen advertised online.
3. Be Open Minded
When dealing with local brokers, you have no choice but to accept whatever they say because the only option available is going back to the original listing agency. But if you want to go beyond the standard listings offered by other agencies, you'll need to find another source for this type of information. One example would be asking around with friends who have sold houses previously. These friends could recommend a specific real estate agent whom they found to be very honest and straightforward when handling matters concerning real estate transactions.
4. Don't Negotiate Too Much
One common mistake among buyers is trying to negotiate the price down to the lowest figure just to make sure everything's settled. While you could always try and get a discount if you really insist on getting one, you shouldn't expect too much unless you're willing to pay a lot extra for convenience sake. Remember that you have the upper hand because you can walk away whenever you wish and leave the broker to his own devices. If he refuses to reduce the price or offer anything else, then you should move elsewhere immediately and seek someone else who is more accommodating.
5. Consider Their Experience
Experience counts, and if an agent has worked with clients like yours, you should hire him/her instead of someone who hasn't dealt with a particular client yet. A seasoned professional knows exactly how to handle situations that arise during the negotiation stage, and he/she can advise you accordingly if there's something you don't fully comprehend during these talks. He/She could even explain why certain terms and conditions exist, which could help you decide how much you need to pay for a service that will benefit both parties.
6. Consider His Reputation...
- How much do Real Estate Agents make in Lafayette CA?
- If I am moving from another part of the country, will my agent be willing to pay me to drive them around town and show houses? Or should I expect this to be included in his/her fee?
Should my agent only use “approved” contractors and service providers in my area? Will they recommend these to me if they work well together? Is it worth having the services of someone who specializes in the things I care most about — like insulation, flooring, roof repairs, landscaping, painting, drywall repair, carpet cleaning, pest control, etc.? Do agents usually include a warranty on their work or provide references?
How does this affect my decision whether to hire an agency or independently contract?
If I am considering purchasing a single family home and plan to live in it myself after purchase, should I ask the sellers agent which house he recommends? Should I consider my current rental rate when deciding what price range I should negotiate?
What other factors affect the cost of hiring an experienced Realtor to sell or buy property? These questions cover some basics to ensure you get the maximum value for your investment. There are many additional issues that come along with making a transaction happen successfully. But if you follow my recommendations above, you won’t have anything but good fortune on your side.
This Week's Top 10 Articles:
- What do good California Realtor's do?
- As mentioned in Part I, the key thing a potential buyer looks at first—and often only—is price, even though they should be considering other factors too. Your local listing needs to come across like ‘you really want this place; it speaks to something inside you’, or perhaps, ‘it reflects who you ARE.” They will decide whether you fit their lifestyle after seeing you in action (the personality behind the facade). And then, while browsing houses, they might find your agent’s website or online listings that sell them on YOU personally. For example, if he/she loves children but hates dogs because his pets get loose all day long and chase neighborhood kids around, that shows on their personal website or listing photos. If she’s a total workaholic whose family life is perfect but isn’t ready to settle down yet, her portfolio would show that fact. She probably enjoys cooking gourmet food for loved ones, and that could reflect in pictures of her homes with beautiful kitchen appliances, high end cookware, and amazing wine cellar. A lot hinges on getting someone interested enough to read through a handful of pages. When selecting agents, consider their background & experience, reputation, personality traits, client feedback ratings, professional design of websites, local knowledge, communication style, negotiation techniques, customer service, overall professionalism, availability, commitment level, fees, availability, communication channels and much more. So which agent fits all these criteria? Who stands apart from the rest? We know who does, it is us–XONDO!!
If you need help deciding on your next property purchase, our team can evaluate your current situation, provide objective analysis, and develop strategies aimed at achieving maximum value in minimum time. Our expertise spans a wide array of properties including singlefamilydetachedhomescondosfarmsmansionstownhousesmultiunitapartmentsland, rural land, commercial buildings, shopping centers, office spaces, industrial facilities and investment properties. We cover residential neighborhoods ranging from desirable central locations to exclusive communities located near world class schools and recreational venues. Regardless of location, size or type of property available, every transaction requires attention to detail. From initial research (what is nearby?) to final negotiations (will this sale close?), XONDO offers a wide range of services tailored specifically to meet each individual’s specific requirements. These include comprehensive market research; competitive assessment; market forecasts; appraisal support; valuation assistance; negotiating assistance; and contract preparation. Additionally, our experts offer customized property management solutions to ensure optimal use of space for both tenants and owners. All of this helps bring buyers and sellers together quickly and effectively without wasting resources. Ultimately, we pride ourselves on delivering effective and efficient solutions that exceed expectations and save clients valuable time, stress, and money. Contact us today for your consultation, planning and execution needs.
- Picking the Top California Real Estate Broker in Lafayette
- When it comes to picking the right agent who will help sell your house fast, there are many considerations. You should be aware of some key factors before making this decision.
First thing first, you must determine what type of service you would like, whether you are interested in residential property sales or commercial ones. Then decide which areas of the state are most relevant to you. Finally, find someone local so they can get to know you better, and then ask them questions about themselves and their business model. Once you have narrowed down these criteria, it becomes easier to narrow down the field.
When you have found the best fit, you will want to learn everything you possibly can about them. Ask yourself the following question as you research: “Why did I pick her/him? What makes me comfortable working with him /her?” Make notes about anything that strikes you as odd or unusual. If something seems shady, chances are good you shouldn’t work with that broker anymore.
Finally, you can always use the internet to check out reviews online. There are plenty of sites dedicated to reviewing brokers and agents across the country, including Yelp. However, you must exercise caution when doing so; some people write fake reviews to try and scam unsuspecting consumers. Be wary of anyone claiming to offer an exclusive deal on the phone or via email, especially if he or she does not follow through with it after signing you up. Also beware of any claims that seem fishy or are just downright false.
Site Name: www.thecouponcode.info
Blog Title: 10 Ways to Save More Money Using Coupons & Deals
Blog Description: Use coupons & deals in 2020 to save money and increase profits. Find out how.
Featured Image: Yes
Section Title: Tips and Tricks For Saving Big On Your Daily Grocery Shopping List
[CONTENT START] Coupons and discounts are great ways to save money while shopping. They are available everywhere and are usually a part of every transaction. But there's no point in getting excited until you actually see and understand what the benefits of each coupon really mean.
Here are ten tips to help you use coupons effectively:
1. Read carefully. Don't take shortcuts by scanning a page without reading. Coupons often provide specific instructions about how to redeem a promotion. Some are only valid once per customer or item, while others must be used together with another coupon or discount. Some promotions are limited to certain stores or retailers, but other may be nationwide. Always make sure that you're eligible and read all details thoroughly before purchasing.
2. Shop strategically. You'll be tempted to buy whatever is cheapest because you're trying to stretch a buck. Resist the urge. Instead, consider your needs and wants first and shop around to find the items that meet those requirements at the lowest cost possible.
3. Check expiration dates. Most manufacturers post information about expiration dates for their products on their websites or packaging. If a manufacturer hasn't posted a date, assume that a product has expired unless otherwise stated.
4. Keep coupons organized. Coup...
- Update: California's Real Estate Market in 2022
- Selling Your Home | When Should I Be Listing My Property as “For Sale By Owner” (FSBO)? [CONTACT INFO]: For those who prefer not having to hire an agent, there is still plenty of value to be had by listing your house on the Multiple Listings Service (MLS). While many agents will suggest listing your property FSBO without an agent, this isn't always the ideal solution...
While there are benefits to being listed "ByOwner," like lower commissions, it may mean longer turnaround times due to no representation agreement. So while some sellers enjoy doing the legwork themselves, they should consider whether hiring an experienced REALTOR® would be better suited to maximize profits.
In order for someone to represent you as a seller/buyer in Los Angeles County, a license must first be obtained through the Department of Justice. As part of the licensing exam, prospective buyers and brokers (i.e. agents), undergoes background checks; including criminal history records check, child abuse registry search, sex offender notification service registration and fingerprint clearance (fingerprint cards are then placed in each agency file). A broker is eligible to sell homes only after passing these exams. Brokers and salespeople pay fees to cover expenses associated with obtaining licenses, along with additional training costs. An annual fee ranging $60 to $500 dollars per licensee covers continuing education requirements. All licensed brokers offer a minimum commission rate and other terms which vary greatly depending on local markets, client experience level, and level of expertise among the competitors. If the buyer does end up signing with multiple agencies, most require them to use ONLY ONE of the competing brokerage firms' representatives. Some states allow dual licensure but it requires both parties to agree to split commissions evenly.
When deciding on whom you wish to work with as a representative, ask yourself a few questions. Is he or she familiar with my neighborhood? Does he or she communicate well? Do they understand the area market dynamics? Can s/he provide me support during negotiations and contract drafting? Will s/he deliver quality photos consistently, and keep updated listings online, on MLS? Do they stay current on technology trends and developments, ensuring that everything stays relevant and optimized for today's consumers? Have they already successfully sold similar properties in the area? Ask around and talk to friends whose houses have recently changed hands. Find out if they chose a particular REALTOR®, versus working with several different ones to see what worked best. There aren't many situations when working with just one person makes sense, but sometimes multiple services can help speed up the transaction.
So once you narrow down your options to 2 or 3 companies, take note of things like: Which company offers the lowest percentage commission rates? Does his or her website stand out? Where and how long did that particular Realtor® spend getting certified as a professional? Does their team consist of many highly qualified experts, with strong track record of past successes? Who has the highest customer satisfaction scores? And most importantly, does this company feel comfortable enough to trust? After making your decision, keep in touch during the listing period, asking questions whenever something seems unclear or unusual happens regarding the details of your situation. Don't forget to...
- Award Winning Lafayette California Pre Construction VIP Agents
- Today's buyers expect high quality homes built according to LEED standards. And today's investors demand modern amenities like washer/dryer hookups. Your buyer might be able to afford these things while still living paycheck-to-paycheck. If this describes you, then why settle for just anything when you could live large without sacrificing value?
When selecting an agent to sell my house, I wanted someone who would represent me well because we are going through one of the most stressful experiences of our lives. And after doing some research, I came across the following 4 factors to consider during preconstruction:
3. Price Negotiation Skills
4. Availability to show properties and answer questions
5. Closing Experience
6. Negotiating Expertise
7. Team of Experts
I found that many people will try to convince you they’re the perfect fit for whatever situation you find yourself facing but if they aren’t available, then no matter how good they seem, you won’t get anywhere fast.
To learn more about each factor above please check out each section below.
Location: As I mentioned earlier, the market is becoming increasingly competitive especially for those homes priced around $500k-$750k. For example, people used to move backpacking trips from Europe every summer... until recently. However, if you're located in downtown Lafayette near Main Street or near St. Charles Avenue you'll benefit from having a lot of foot traffic. On top of that, if your property sits along Hwy 99 or other commercial corridors like University Blvd, you'll gain additional exposure since commuters tend to pass right by them on their way to work.[SECTION TITLE: 1. LOCATION]
Professionalism: The word professional implies expertise, dedication, professionalism and integrity. When you meet with potential agents, ask them which qualities are essential for being a great Realtor®️
Professionalism is everything, including the appearance, mannerisms, demeanor, knowledge base and experience. Having an immaculate personal website and impeccable online presence goes a long way towards establishing trustworthiness among potential clients. Be aware that prospective clients search online before meeting anyone face to face. They will take note immediately of things that strike them as odd, weird or suspicious. So if you ask, "Why should I use YOU?" instead say something like,"What makes this company different than all the rest?". Ask about a few key areas of expertise and see whether he/she answers thoughtfully; does s/he quickly come up with examples, facts, anecdotes, stats... Whatever details he/ she provides must not only match what you've learned about him/ her via his/ her internet footprint (the LinkedIn account, web sites, blogs), but also provide enough depth and substance to distinguish him/ her as a leader in his/ her industry.
Price Negotiation Skills: People who are motivated to achieve maximum sales volume often sacrifice negotiation leverage when trying to save a little short term cash. But if you really want to maximize your offer price, don't forget that all else aside, negotiating power lies with whoever offers the highest final total package—not necessarily the lowest initial...
- Top California Home Selling Real Estate Agents
- There are many different types of real estate agents and they each offer something unique for buyers or sellers alike. If you’re planning to sell or buy a house in Lafayette, CA in the near future, consider these top 5 California real estate brokers who will help you find your dream property.
1.) RE/MAX Preferred Realtors®
RE/Max Preferred Realtor™ offers a wide range of services including selling homes fast, offering great customer service, helping clients get pre approved, and providing a stress-free home sale experience. They work with local investors to provide them with top quality properties in the area. Their team includes some of the most experienced and knowledgeable professionals around.
2.) Coldwell Banker Commercial Realty Group
This company specializes exclusively in commercial real estate sales and leasing. They provide a full spectrum of brokerage services with their commercial division. Whether you own or lease space, this team is ready to assist. They specialize in office, industrial, retail, warehouse and other commercial spaces.
3.) Keller Williams Realty Incorporated
Keller Williams Realty provides full service residential realty solutions to clients. They are committed to being the industry leader when it comes to client satisfaction and professionalism. They are experts when it comes to residential sales and rentals, and their services include everything from finding and negotiating the perfect price for your home to staging and cleaning.
4.) C&M Team Real Estate LLC
C & M Team Real Estate LLC is dedicated to providing exceptional client care and professional service. They focus primarily on single family residences. Clients enjoy the convenience of working with someone familiar and trustworthy. They specialize in residential listings and transactions in Northern San Diego County.
5.) Keller Williams Premier
If you live in the greater Sacramento region, then you should be familiar with this top agent. Keller Williams Premier is a nationwide network of more than 500 independent brokerages. They represent thousands of residential and commercial real estate agents across North America.
- Breaking the Standard of Lafayette Real Estate Sales
- When searching through local listings of homes for sale in Lafayette, CA you will find many options, but which ones should you click? We put together this list that highlights some key points to consider along with why you should use these services to get the most out of finding a great deal.
Top 5 Tips for Buying/Selling Your Home:
1. Use Multiple Listing Services
Multiple listing service providers enable sellers and brokers alike to submit multiple offers simultaneously and then negotiate deals. A seller who uses several MLS companies can receive as many as 14 offers instead of just 1 offer they would normally receive. For example, if a seller submits 7 different properties to 3 different MLS databases each, he/she could receive 42 offers. There are numerous other benefits that come hand in glove with having multiple property listings submitted via MLS. Learn More >
2. Make Sure Your Realtor Has Enough Time On Their Schedule
Make sure your agent has enough time available to represent you during the selling timeframe that suits your needs. Even though you may have a few days left to sell, be sure to leave sufficient amount of time as possible because buyers can become desperate. If the demand drops too far below supply, the buyer pool shrinks and you miss your sales window altogether. Learn More >
3. Do Not Forget About Online Marketing
If you are planning to buy a house anytime soon, you definitely NEED TO HOOK UP WITH US BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR HOME!!! Why? Because… The internet does NOT work like “real life” anymore!! Most people go online first before calling anyone else. So if you haven’t listed your home yet, chances are high an interested potential client is already browsing property sites online before seeing your ad on TV. And once they see a picture of your home on PropertyWiseMLS, they’ll probably check it out ASAP. As the saying goes… Internet sells houses. And the sooner you start advertising, the better! Learn More >
4. Consider Working With An Experienced Seller Broker
Buying or Selling your residence often requires the assistance of a professional broker. Whether you hire someone through a traditional brokerage firm or a private investor, working with a well established service provider will help avoid costly mistakes.
Learn More >
5. Be Honest With Yourself & Others Regarding Your Finances
Be honest with yourself and everyone around you regarding your financial capabilities. Some Realtors tend to underestimate the importance of being upfront with your current situation and asking for what you really need. But remember, no matter how confident you feel, nobody wants to live a lie. Learn More >
- MLS Lafayette CA listings or Bust? Reasons to List With Us ($$$)
- If you're thinking of listing your property via this website, please understand that we are paid agents who specialize exclusively in commercial sales only. We will NOT represent buyers who reside outside of Santa Clara County. We take pride in having high standards and ethical practices which allow us to continue representing local clients while still providing top tier service nationwide. When you purchase a house via Xondono, you'll work directly with an agent who represents sellers across all 50 states. This ensures each client gets exceptional attention and guidance along every step of their transaction. Furthermore, we provide extensive knowledge, experience and tools at no additional cost to ensure both parties are fully aware of market conditions ahead of signing papers. We believe that's why our national reputation continues to rise among other brokers. Why pay twice for everything, especially since most people find themselves switching agents multiple times during the escrow period anyway?
In addition to the fact that listing with a licensed broker gives buyers peace of mind knowing they are represented by someone professional whose primary focus is making them happy, many homeowners use online services like Zillow and Trulia without ever meeting face to face with an actual Realtor®. While these sites offer great reviews and information about properties for sale, they often include outdated photos and inaccurate descriptions. Plus, they usually aren't updated frequently enough unless somebody is actively working to sell or buy something. So rather than relying solely on Zestimate®, Comparable & Recent Sales reports, Property Details pages and neighborhood walkthrough videos to help you decide whether or not to invest several hours visiting numerous potential homes... why wouldn't we recommend going straight to the source and hiring someone who knows the area better? Our team at Xondono would be honored if you chose us for the first call after receiving a message saying "I found my next home" on Craigslist. As soon as you've selected us, we take steps immediately to get ready for escrowing once you agree to move forward in negotiating terms with us. Once finalized, you'll receive a confirmation email containing all required forms plus instructions specific to your request. In most cases these documents are already drafted; however, we also prepare contingency letters should anything go awry down the road, saving you some stress and headaches. Additionally, unlike other companies offering similar options to connect buyers and sellers online, Xodonné offers exclusive perks to those using our system including being able to see prices prior to submitting bids, save all communications/documents with each agent to keep track of conversations/negotiations, view property details remotely 24/7 and even submit preapprovals online. All of this helps us serve customers better. And we hope when you hire Xondono to handle your transaction, you feel equally comfortable trusting us to negotiate fair deal terms with the seller(s), coordinate inspections, handle repairs/major repair estimates, handle permits & city fees, manage staging costs and even manage the moving process onsite (if applicable).
We truly value our relationships with people and consider ourselves fortunate to be part of the community and culture in places like Palo Alto, Menlo Park, Los Altos, Mountain View, San Jose, Sunnyvale, Cupertino, Redwood City, Saratoga, Morgan Hill, Campbell, Wal...
- California's 5 Best Lafayette Home Reselling Tips
- Selling Your Lafayette House Fast Is Easier Than Ever
When it comes to selling homes, there’s no doubt that technology plays a significant role — especially when it involves finding potential clients who are ready and willing to buy a home like yours.
In fact, according to Zillow research, 90% of people use some form of online tool when searching for housing options. And while there are many tools available to help buyers find the perfect house, they aren’t always effective in helping sellers sell their houses quickly.
Here are five tips to get top dollar fast and avoid wasting your time when trying to reselling your property.
1. Create An Effective Listing Video
If you haven't yet made a listing video for your Lafayette, CA residence, this should be first step when preparing to sell your property. A well thought through video will highlight every feature of the house, including all amenities, bedrooms/bathrooms, yard size, location, floor plan, kitchen appliances, exterior details, roof type, garage space and other special characteristics unique to your home.
2. Make Sure All Furniture & Appliances Fit Into Photos
One thing that often gets overlooked when taking photos of a home prior to posting them online is ensuring furniture fits properly in each shot. When taking pictures, try placing pieces of furniture so that everything lines up correctly. If you're having problems doing this, take pictures in multiple locations around your living area so you'll have plenty of options to select which image to post.
3. Add Some Special Features For Sellers Who Want More Attention
If you've ever tried to sell your own home, then you probably already realize how challenging it is without a professional photographer capturing great images of your property.
To ensure potential buyers see your home as soon as possible, consider adding some extra touches that could attract attention. These include a special "before" photo showing your interior condition, a professionally taken picture showcasing the curb appeal of your front lawn or patio, and perhaps a few additional photos highlighting specific areas of interest inside the house.
4. Use High Definition Pictures Of Interior Details
While most sellers prefer to keep interior details private until after the sale, high definition shots of your interior will definitely draw more interested prospects.
Take interior closeups of rooms like bathrooms, kitchens and closets in order to show off the quality of fixtures and furnishings in these spaces. Also take advantage of natural lighting whenever possible, since the brighter the light, the better the overall impression of your interior.
5. Don't Forget About Online Reviews
The internet holds a wealth of information regarding local properties, but if you'd rather avoid the hassle of dealing with online reviews, you're certainly entitled to ask someone else to write them for you.
Ask friends, family members or your real estate agent to leave feedback online, and you'll be able to easily read the reviews of prospective clients who viewed your listings online. While you won't necessarily receive direct referrals through these third party sources, you can still learn valuable insight into how well a particular buyer liked his experience working with you or her experience buying your house.
This article was written by XONDO, an independent company...
- How To Ensure A Bidding War When Selling Your Home In Lafayette California
- Selling a house in today's market takes some serious work. And while there are many agents who will get the job done quickly and cheaply, they often sacrifice quality and service to gain speed. Not only does this mean potential buyers won't be able to find homes listed properly, but sellers aren't always happy with the agent's handling of things like listing price and commission. As someone who owns multiple properties, I've found my own experience with these issues frustrating because it leads to fewer deals being sold—and less money earned. My ultimate recommendation for selling fast remains, "Take your time." But since most people still prefer to sell immediately, we'll provide tips on how to find the perfect buyer, then negotiate a favorable deal and maximize profits without having it fall through due to bad timing.
First Things First: Deciding Who Should Show Up At An Open House
If you're thinking about selling your home, first thing you should consider is which agent would bring in the highest offer; ideally, you'd have several bids presented simultaneously, so each person could see his competition directly across the table. If the property isn't yet priced well enough to compete against other offers, your agent probably shouldn't show until he sees interest elsewhere. For example, if another buyer made an offer for $100k below asking, your agent might wait to present her bid until after seeing those prices. But you want the best deal, so why not go ahead and put the property onto the MLS for sale anyway? This helps prospective buyers find listings faster, ensuring better matches and higher average sales prices. Plus, putting a property back on the MLS will help ensure no one else gets your home for cheaper than you want. Finally, remember that showing your personal agent makes him more visible to buyers, making it easier to close a transaction once you decide whom you trust. Here are some ways that agents differ in approach:
An Exclusive Listing Agreement
To preserve exclusivity around certain assets, or any asset for that matter, exclusive agreements keep competing parties away from a piece of inventory. These generally involve a single buyer agreeing to pay a specific amount above asking for a particular property. They're typically structured as either all cash or loan/no down payment arrangements, depending upon what's needed to finance transactions. Since lenders expect financing terms to be standardized among all applicants, many owners use them to protect themselves from predatory lending. Other common contracts include leaseback options or purchase-with-option rights for a time period allowing for further negotiation. While exclusive agreements remain popular, they represent a significant risk to both seller and buyers alike, especially regarding valuation accuracy. Remember: Lenders are required to disclose whether a contract includes any unusual clauses to qualified investors, including restrictions on resale value. So ask yourself: Would you feel comfortable signing something that gives a vendor complete control beyond what local law requires?
A Buyer Brokerage
Many areas prohibit residential brokers from acting as dual brokerage members for buyers. However, most brokerages do business under separate licenses for owner-sellers and nonowner-sellers. Some states permit brokers in multiunit buildings to act as seller representatives; however, all seller representation must comply with the same...