- Best Real Estate Agents in Langley British Columbia
- For many people, purchasing a property is the single largest investment they will ever make. It is therefore no surprise that most individuals prefer to work with someone who knows exactly what they are doing; someone who understands the market conditions and trends and offers solutions tailored specifically to meet their needs. However, this isn't always possible. A lot goes into selecting the best Realtor in Langley BC. Here's some basic tips to help find and identify great professionals...
Find Your Ideal Buyer/Seller First. If you're thinking about putting your house up for sale, you first need to find and connect with potential buyers. Start by visiting Zillow, Redfin, PropertyShark, Trulia, Nextdoor, Houzz, Openhouse, and other sites like these that cater heavily toward people searching for homes for themselves.
Make Sure They Have Experience Working With Local Investors And Mortgage Professionals. One thing you should ensure is whether your Realtors' experience working with investors and mortgage brokers is extensive enough. They should be able to answer questions regarding both types of transactions on behalf of sellers and buyers. They should be prepared for anything that could affect your transaction; including things like taxes and insurance.
Consider the Quality Of Their Business Website. Some agents take pride in their own website but for those without one already, consider finding one that looks professional, showcases photos of properties like theirs and includes contact information. Make sure they include details regarding price ranges, commission rates and areas served. When reviewing the quality of websites consider checking them against each agent's Linkedin profile which should contain links back to their website. Finally, check reviews for your potential agent.
Ask Around About Them. Ask around amongst friends, family members and neighbors to get referrals for reputable local agents. Your relatives or friends probably went through a similar process when buying their houses. Do yourself and your prospective agent a favor: trust the opinion of trusted sources rather than trusting blindly.
Look At Their Reviews Online. Check online reviews of each agent when considering hiring them. Read reviews across different forums and search engines such as BetterReviews, HomeProspection and Yelp. These are good places where current clients leave feedback on how well their experiences worked. Also, check their history and ask past owners for references. This gives you insight into someone's reputation and service level.
Don't Forget Professionalism & Trustworthiness. An excellent agency would put professionalism above everything else. So while being friendly and personable are essential qualities, it takes more than just those traits to earn respect from clients. Good agencies should demonstrate expertise and knowledge beyond mere personality. As far as their trustworthiness goes, an agency that provides outstanding customer service and support deserves your business. Be wary of an agent who tries to sell his services by boasting he'll give you top dollar and then ends up nickel and diming you.
- Choosing the Best Langley Real Estate Agent
- When you sell or buy a property, you need someone who will be around after the sale closes. After all, they're your representative once you've put down cash. And they'll represent you during inspections and negotiations for months after closing. So finding a great agent isn't just critical today—it's essential going forward, too.
While agents come in different shapes and sizes, all should be familiar with local market conditions like MLS®, Zestimate® and other tools used to determine value. They must keep abreast of technology and trends, since these things shape buyer behavior. Agents should understand basic contract terms, whether online or through email, and be ready to negotiate on price and other key points along the way. Most importantly, they should be able to listen well without pushing back in tough situations; most buyers won't settle unless they get exactly what they want!
To help you find your perfect fit, this guide covers everything from the best places to search and tips for negotiating effectively. We'll tell which factors affect final prices, how to pick the right listing photos and staging your house properly, plus why having someone with experience matters. There's no better source than us to lead you through this complex process.
So go ahead. Use XONDO. Search for homes and condos right away. Your dream place could be waiting! You deserve it.
- Top Realtors in Langley British Columbia
- Selling or Buying Home Is A Huge Decision, And If I Can Help Save Your Time & Money Then I Will Do So. Here's Exactly Why I'm Different From Other Agents Out There.
Selling My Own House Was One Of The Most Exciting Things Ever! I Got A Lot Of Great Feedback On How Much More Efficient This Way. But When We Decided To Take Our Search Online... Well, I Didn't Find Many Options Like Mine, So I Made Them All Happen For Us!
I've Been Using The Same Website Since 2004 And Have Over 1000 Reviews! My Review Score Has Always Been Excellent As People Think Very Highly Of Me For Being Accurate, Honest And Professional At Everything I Do. But I Never Tell Anyone Their Name Or Location Because Of Privacy Issues. However, They Can Read About All My Clients' Experiences In My Listings and Sales History By Going To "My Reviews". My Goal Is 100% Customer Satisfaction!
When You Visit "my reviews" You'll Be Able To Browse Through Hundreds Of Successful Transactions And See Who Actually Gets The Job Done! I Guarantee You Won't Even Notice Any Difference Between These Reviews And Some Fake Ones I'd Post Up Anyway, Just Because They Want A Better Positioning For Their Site!
Here's Why I Believe These Reviews Work:
1. I Make Sure Every Client Receives An Email Notification When Someone Views His/Her Property. So As Soon As He/She Sends An Offer, I Send Him/Her Another Follow-Up Message Notifying Her About It! Also, I Check Back Daily to Monitor All Activity Around His/Her Home! So If Anything Unusual Occurs On The Day Of Closing, I Would Immediately Contact The Buyer's Realtor, So She Might Be Prepared For Something Coming Out During Settlement Period.
2. All Of my clients get emailed copies of every listing they put online, along with pictures of them taken professionally by myself, so they always have proof of who owns this property.
3. All transactions take place via email, no phone calls involved. In fact, it takes me 2 minutes after each sale to log into my website and check if everything was fine. If yes then send out another follow-up e-mail notification to confirm that the transaction will be completed on the scheduled closing date and time!
4. Once I receive their deposit, I immediately transfer 50% of it towards the purchase amount, and keep 10%. Afterward, I pay the remaining 40% balance to the client immediately upon receipt of full payment.
5. I offer to handle the title search work and provide a report within 15 days of receiving their deposit! I charge only $15 per property for doing so!
6. I guarantee my buyer protection service which guarantees that he gets his money back if something goes awry after settlement period!
7. Finally, you won't find anyone else offering these services like mine because I am honest, reliable, and most importantly, dedicated to customer satisfaction!
8. Lastly, once someone decides to buy / sell through my company, they become part of family! We stay close friends until either party wants to end things.
9. I'm available 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- How to Pick the Right Realtor in Langley?
- Buying or Selling Property in Canada Is Simple But Sometimes Complex If you own property and intend to sell and move overseas next week, then congratulations! Your life just got easier – but only until you find out you aren’t eligible to use EB-5 investment program.
Canada’s economy had grown steadily since NAFTA was signed back in 1994. However, with increased globalization and technological advancement, people became increasingly mobile over the years. Many expats prefer moving abroad than staying put, which means they must first prepare themselves financially before they leave.
In fact, many Canadians who relocate end up becoming immigrants because their skills match those of international companies.
This article will take readers through each step of the immigration process, giving them tips on how to land the perfect job while saving thousands! What exactly are you waiting for? Here goes!
1. Finding A Job Overseas (How To Land An International Job?) There are plenty of foreign jobs available these days, including ones in some of Europe’s most popular places like France and Italy. However, finding work opportunities abroad isn’t always so simple — especially if you lack relevant transferable training, skill sets, or language proficiency.
If this sounds familiar, then here is something that can help. Whether you would love to join an exciting company, pursue a career change, or learn another language, I offer professional assistance to individuals seeking employment across the world.
2. Saving Thousands By Working Abroad While many believe working abroad would be expensive, the reality is quite different. Today, more countries are offering competitive salaries and excellent benefits due to an increase in demand for skilled professionals around the globe. As a result, employers no longer need to pay as big of a price tag to attract talent. And with lower rates for living expenses — including housing and transportation costs — workers can often save significant amounts of cash when relocating.
3. Getting Permanent Residency Through Employer Sponsored Programs In Canada, employer sponsored programs allow foreigners to obtain permanent residency without having to undergo arduous background checks, criminal record checks, police clearance, and other standard requirements. These programs usually involve hiring qualified employees or entrepreneurs willing to invest capital in order to secure business visas for a certain period of stay. After fulfilling specific terms and conditions, applicants gain eligibility to apply for Canadian citizenship after residing for several years.
4. Becoming Immigrant Once Applying For Business Visa (Canadians Must Be Employed First!) Most of us already know what the ideal scenario looks like; it includes obtaining a university degree, landing yourself a great full-time job, making lots of overtime hours, and saving up a decent chunk of cash. So why does this rarely happen? Because acquiring legal status is simply too complex, cumbersome, and costly for average earners.
However, you don’t necessarily have to settle for the conventional route. Instead of spending months searching for a suitable position, try applying for the abovementioned business visa instead! As long as you manage to get approved via EI sponsorship (and pass various background check processes), you could easily jumpstart earning income and become eligible for immigrant processing once completing 2 years of service.
5. Using Work Permits When Moving Across Borders One...
- How much do Real Estate Agents make in Langley?
- When people decide to sell or buy a property they often hire professional real estate agents who work closely together with them, guiding them through every step of the way until closing day.
However, when selling or purchasing a house or apartment, a lot depends on which agent you choose.
This article will help you understand exactly why hiring the best real estate agent matters so much and provide some tips on finding someone who’s going to be able to help you find the perfect home.
How Much Do Real Estate Agents Make in Langley?
According to statistics provided in Canada Mortgage & Housing Corporation, the average salary for all types of realtors across Canada was $51.80 per hour.
In the City Of Toronto this figure reached $62.10 per hour while the highest paid city was Vancouver where salaries ranged from $65.40 to $76.50. However, these figures vary considerably depending on the type of agents being considered. For instance, sales associates made less than $45 per hour while licensed realtors earned over $60.00.
When Selling Your Home, How Important Is Hiring A Professional Realtor?
If you decide to sell your own home, chances are it won’t go smoothly without the assistance of a real estate agent. There are many benefits associated with working with professionals like these including:
– Experience – They already know the market well.
– Knowledge – If you ask a good question, they can usually answer it quickly.
– Accessibility/ Availability – Their availability makes life easier.
– Networking opportunities – Agents tend to get referrals.
– Expertise – They have experience and knowledge of local laws/rules, regulations and zoning.
– Communication – They’ll keep you informed on everything that happens during the transaction.
On the other hand, there are several downsides you should consider before hiring a realtor. Some include:
– Fees – Depending on the size of your deal, fees could range anywhere from 3% to 7%.
– Commissions – These commissions tend to be high for first-time buyers since agents earn higher rates for those transactions.
– Negotiation Skills / Time Commitment – This is especially true if you don’t live locally. You may end up spending hours negotiating prices and terms with different agents.
What About Buying Property?
Buying property requires similar steps but the main difference lies in who handles each part of the job. In order to purchase a single family home, most Canadians would typically use an REALTOR®. This includes things like searching properties online, visiting homes, arranging showings, signing contracts, preparing financial papers, dealing with title searches, etc.
For condominium units and townhouses however, REALTORS® aren’t involved in the actual negotiation process. Instead, an Intermediary or Buyer Agency takes care of all negotiations and paperwork. An intermediary acts as a middleman between buyer(s), seller(s), lender(s), and the listing agent. They take care of communicating with everyone on both sides of the transaction and making arrangements for inspections, appraisals, legal documents...
- What do good Langley Realtor's do?
- If you have decided to sell or buy a house in Port Hope, Canada, then this article will help you find the perfect real estate agent who will be able to negotiate prices effectively and efficiently while guiding you through every step of the transaction process.
Here is everything you need to consider when searching for the most suitable real estate agent:
Know Exactly When Your Home/Condo Will Go On Sale & Be Sold As well as Where You Want to Live After Selling.
Ask Yourself These Questions…
What type of property listing am I planning to hire? Flat? Duplex? House? Condo? Apartment? Townhouse? Single Family Homes? Apartments? Multi-Family Housing Projects? Commercial Property? Businesses? Vacant Land? Etc.?
How Much Experience Do They Have In Buying & Selling Houses / Real Estate?
Do they specialize in the area where you live in Port Hope? Is their reputation solid enough to ensure high quality service during a difficult market period like now?
Are Their Rates Fairly Affordable?
If someone does offer affordable rates but turns out to be unprofessional, dishonest or disrespectful then it would lead to potential problems down the road. Always ask yourself these questions.
Who Else Does My Neighbourhood Connect Me With For Help And Expertise?
This question is often overlooked because people feel comfortable going to trusted friends and family members first instead of checking whether their local network could provide better assistance. By doing that, it may save them some time but end up putting the entire deal in jeopardy due to delays caused by incompetent agents. Therefore, always take advantage of other connections outside your immediate network.
What Type Of Communication Will Work Well Between Us?
Inquire about their communication preferences in terms of phone calls only and video conferencing only. Most clients prefer face to face conversations while many prefer audio-only communications because it saves them on costs incurred due to long distance travel. However, if you really prefer communicating through text messages, Skype, WhatsApp, or email, go ahead. Just try to keep things consistent across each medium.
How Should We Communicate Regarding Other Matters Related To Our Transaction? e.g., Inspections, Documents Sharing, Scheduling Meetings, Contract Negotiations, Closing Date Set Up, etc..
Communication will vary depending on which method they use. Some use phone calls exclusively while others stick with emails or texts. Again, consistency must reign supreme. Ask for detailed examples of past client feedback related to similar services rendered. Also inquire about their approach towards handling documents or files related to the sale or purchase of properties.
Will There Be A Co-Agent Involved In My Deal? Or An Agency Representing Both Parties Together Under One Roof?
Some agencies work under a single roof and handle both buyer and seller transactions simultaneously. Others operate independently, representing either party individually. This is something you should carefully inspect in order to avoid costly mistakes. This decision depends mainly on personal preference rather than experience or professionalism. Either way it is advisable that you discuss your needs openly so there won't be hidden agendas at play behind the scenes. Make absolutely sure that you're satisfied after working together with them. Remember, no agency worth hiring wants...
- Picking the Top Real Estate Broker in Langley
- When buying and selling property, finding the right agent is critical to making things go smoothly.
Whether you’re selling or buying, having someone who knows the market inside and out will be able to help. And it won’t matter which brokerage they work with — a good broker can come through in many different ways. So when deciding who should represent you in this big transaction, you need to consider several points. First, find someone who understands the area well. Then ask yourself these questions: Do I like them? Is my relationship going to be strong enough to withstand tough times? Will they get me what I want? Do they understand what I am doing? What do other people say about working with them? These questions aren't just useful for when you're looking to buy or sell; you'll use similar criteria whether you're buying or selling. If you like them but they seem unprofessional or pushy, you could run into problems down the line.
If you’re planning to move soon, you’ll want to find a person who can answer all sorts of questions quickly — including those related to the local housing situation, like rent prices, vacancy rates, the average sale price in your neighbourhood, and whether homes are moving fast or slow. A good agent is always prepared — whether it's for an emergency repair or because you've just found out your house needs some serious updating.
Finally, ask yourself how long it would take for the agent to close the deal for either you or the seller — you don't want to be waiting around forever. The longer you wait, the higher risk there is of losing the offer altogether.
[IMAGE: Screenshot of XONDO’S Guide for Finding The Right REALTOR]
- Update: British Columbia's Real Estate Market in 2022
- If you're considering moving to BC then this guide will help you find out who should be working with you. We'll cover why it matters to get the right agent and what questions to ask to ensure they deliver! [more...]
When deciding which REALTOR® to work with, most people consider criteria like experience & knowledge on specific neighbourhoods and properties they own/rent. However, these factors aren't always enough to narrow down the selection. Here's some tips to keep in mind to avoid making costly mistakes.
While it'd certainly be nice to work with a seasoned pro, it wouldn't hurt if someone was just starting out either. As long as they've demonstrated solid communication skills, good sales techniques, industry expertise and follow through, most agents are qualified to take on projects. While their level of experience isn't necessarily indicative of quality service, it does provide insight into professionalism.
Ask About Their Track Record
Look for referrals that confirm a REALTOR®'s credibility before entrusting them with big deals. Find reviews online, see clients happy to comment after experiences and check references (if applicable). Be wary of agents that only offer "no obligation" consultations or won't disclose information until paid. When dealing with buyers and sellers, you need to trust the person guiding you through negotiations. Ask to see copies of their past listings, contracts and reports to confirm their reputation as well as their ability to handle high volume transactions.
Know Your Goals Prior To Getting Started
If you're planning to buy, sellers sometimes feel pressured to lower prices without proper negotiation tactics. Even though you may think you know exactly what value you expect to pay, you must remember it often takes several offers before reaching agreement. Once you've decided upon a price range, discuss details including property condition and location. Remember to negotiate, but respect a seller's desire to move on if they don't wish to compromise on their asking price. In the end however, you'll both agree on what makes sense for you.
Keep Up On Technology
We live in an age where technology plays an increasingly important role in daily life. So it goes without saying that many homeowners use apps to manage their homes and stay connected to family members. For example, some families rely heavily on video calling software to stay updated while keeping their costs under control. Apps enable us to track household finances easily and efficiently, communicate securely via text message and video chat, order groceries from local stores quickly and cheaply, monitor weather conditions, connect to power outlets, and much more. And since smartphones become easier every day to obtain, there's no excuse for anyone living within reach to remain unconnected.
In terms of real estate agents, technology continues to play a critical part in business operations. Today, agents use the Internet to research neighborhoods, post photos onto virtual tours and showcase homes on websites like Trulia®, Zillow® and RealtyBiz®. They leverage smartphone applications like Appraisal Insight™ to calculate home valuations and market trends. Agents also employ digital tools to streamline client communications, such as eSignature, electronic signature documents, to reduce paper filing fees and automate contract management processes.
So whether you're selling your house, buying a...
- Award Winning Langley Pre Construction VIP Agents
- Selling Your Home – When Should I List My House In Langley?
When should you put your house up for sale? We’ve got the answers. Here's some tips to help figure things out.
In order to sell your home quickly, be ready to show it ASAP! If you wait until after school/work has ended, then you’ll run into busy weekends when people will be traveling around town doing whatever they enjoy most.
This isn't ideal because your chances of getting multiple offers will go down significantly as demand decreases during peak travel periods. Instead, try listing early on weekdays (Monday through Friday).
If you’re unsure whether this date will work well for you, consider putting your home on Trulia® first. They allow buyers from outside of the Tri-Cities area to search homes online.
[IMAGE: Image of listing on trulia website.]
Trulia helps potential buyers find houses online. So, if someone searches for “real estate near me" and finds your property listed, they could contact you and ask questions like "how long would it take to get approved?"
So what does it mean to be preapproved in Langley? Being preapproved simply refers to having submitted enough information to the lender to confirm that your mortgage payments won't exceed 28% of your monthly income, which equates to roughly $40k-$50K depending on your situation.
Preapprovals happen via phone calls and sometimes emails but generally happens within 2 business days. However, it varies greatly by bank and loan type/amount requested. For example, a larger amount of equity required usually gets a faster response than smaller amounts, especially since banks tend to prefer working with high net worth clients who typically carry higher credit scores.
Another thing worth noting is that lenders often only send out preapprovals once per transaction, meaning that you'll still have to submit additional forms such as employment verifications or pay stubs within 3 weeks prior to closing.
Selling A Condo Or Multi-Unit Property – Will I Be Able to Find Buyer Interest On Day One?
Yes. As mentioned above, the sooner your home goes live the better.
However, remember that while many real estate agents advertise properties for immediate sales, there is always a lag period between when the owner lists and when the agent can actually market that specific residence to interested buyers.
For condos & multi-unit buildings, expect anywhere from 1-3 months. Some owners opt to delay showing their units until just before the holidays in case buyers decide to purchase a unit that day instead of waiting for something bigger.
What Is The Typical Turnaround Time After Showing Homes?
We've seen everything from 30 minutes to 5 hours after initial viewing. Again, this depends largely upon the size of your home, the price range of those looking to buy within a certain area, current listings on the same street, etc.
But regardless of timeframe, it always makes sense to keep your eyes peeled for other opportunities after showing a property to ensure that you're maximizing your exposure.
Should I Show Only Houses On MLS Listings Or All Types Of Properties? This decision really depends on whether you own...
- Top British Columbia Home Selling Real Estate Agents
- There will be a lot going through your head during this process; some things are obvious like finding your perfect agent, but other things aren't quite as apparent. Here's what you should know about selecting the right real estate agents in Port Hope, Ontario.
First thing first, you'll want to find someone who knows the area well enough to help you navigate the local market. Your agent needs to understand the nuances of the neighbourhood they're working in — not just the broader city or regional areas around them. If you can find someone who understands the community you live in and the surrounding neighbourhoods, that's great news because you don't really want to be stuck relying solely on a realtor whose knowledge and experience extends only to another part of Canada. A good realtor should work closely alongside the seller — helping to understand the unique aspects of the property, making recommendations, and providing feedback on offers. They'll also be able to provide insight into potential buyers' intentions.
Second thing, is to ask questions. Ask them lots and lots of questions. Ask them why they chose to become an agent, what qualities they seek when hiring people, what makes them stand out from others, and what sets their business apart from every other Realtor in town.
Thirdly, you need an agent who's willing to put in the necessary effort. An ideal realtor won't take shortcuts; instead, they'll spend hours searching online, reading listings, visiting properties, doing research and talking to clients. And while that sounds exhausting, it actually helps to weed out those who can't handle a full workload. It's better to hire someone who's a bit slower than someone who can jump in at a moment's notice.
Finally, find someone who fits your style. Some of us prefer having a personal connection to our realtors; others prefer being treated impersonally. Either way, you need to figure out which personality type suits you best.
Now that your top considerations are taken care of, you've narrowed down your search somewhat. But there still isn't any guarantee that you've found someone who's exactly what you need. So keep asking yourself these four key questions until you find the person you're happy partnering with.
1.) Is my prospective realtor willing to listen to me talk about my situation without interrupting me or giving unsolicited advice? 2.) Does this agent have the tools I need to sell/buy my house quickly? 3.) Can he/she explain complex processes clearly? 4.) Do the terms used for things seem accurate to me, i.e. "asking price" rather than "list price"?
If your answers to each question are yes and no respectively, then you're probably ready to meet with your chosen realtor.
Web Design Port Coquitlam BC | Website Redesign Port Coquitlam BC
Websites are a vital tool in today's world of digital communications. Whether you operate a small company or run a large corporation, the internet has made it possible for virtually any business to reach customers worldwide. However, if you own a website and have yet to update your web presence, chances are you could use some extra attention.
- Breaking the Standard of Langley Real Estate Sales
- If you’re planning to sell your house this year or buy another residence, you must take advantage of your agent's expertise. They will be able to advise you better than anyone else regarding which neighborhood should suit you best. And they'll help ensure you get top dollar for your property. But just because someone sells lots of houses every day does not mean he/ she knows anything about a specific area. Therefore, you must ask yourself the following questions BEFORE selecting a professional real estate agent for your project:
Should I hire someone who specializes in my type of transaction (e.g. if there is no other Realtor around)?
How experienced is the person? Do they have experience working with buyers or sellers or both?
Do I prefer an independent REALTOR® versus those affiliated with large brokerage firms?
Which agents work well together? Is one the “go-to guy” for certain types of transactions? Can they refer me customers? Will they provide support after closing?
I believe these questions apply to virtually any business deal, even though we tend to view ourselves as being unique and special individuals. We should remember that people hire us for our knowledge, skill, and experience—and often pay big bucks for them. So, why wouldn't this information apply across multiple sectors of life? Here are some tips to keep in mind while choosing a real estate agent:
Be careful NOT to assume your choice automatically is THE ONE who CAN HELP YOU. Be willing to shop around until you find the perfect match—don't settle for less.
Consider asking friends and family members for referrals. Sometimes they've already worked with someone through similar circumstances; sometimes they haven't. Either way, getting recommendations will save you some hassle down the road.
Check online reviews. Many websites like Yelp will allow clients to leave comments. These are usually fairly accurate—though, naturally, you won't see anything bad written unless someone writes something negative. Also, be warned: Reviews from disgruntled past clients could affect how you feel toward the agent once you're dealing face-to-face for the first time. However, if possible, look beyond the immediate post-closing feedback and read recent ones as they appear. A good agent shouldn't lose all his/her clients overnight anyway.
Make sure to meet the candidate in person. Agents come in many shapes and sizes. Some look great on paper but don't seem genuine. Others, however, are extremely capable and knowledgeable, yet seem rather plain. Take note of body language and other behaviors displayed during the meeting, since they reflect the personality behind the words. Remember to conduct follow-ups via phone calls and e-mails! Keep in touch in case things go awry down the line.
Choose wisely. Once you pick whom you'd like to represent you, hold onto your decision tight. Don't waver—make sure this particular individual really understands what it takes to successfully close deals.
If you want a truly specialized broker, consider someone who offers only residential properties or commercial properties. Otherwise, try to find someone versed in each sector so that you aren't forced to search elsewhere when your needs evolve. An agent who isn't flexible enough could end...
- MLS Langley or Bust? Reasons to List With Us ($$$)
- Whether you’re moving across town, down country, coast side, downtown, west end, eastend, North Shore, South Shore, West Hillside, East Hill Side, Central East End, or just anywhere else in Vancouver Island, we get it.
We realize you live life in a busy city full of fun things like festivals, concerts & theatre events every weekend.
Life happens. And we happen to be local experts who know this market inside and out. So why should you use us instead of listing through the multiple other agents out there? Here are some key points:
MLS Langley, BC Canada | #1 Most Trusted Name Brand On the Market
Forget the old school agent “who knows everyone” in his/her office building’s neighborhood. We take pride in being leaders in the industry because no matter what part of Vancouver Island you call home, this team will treat you like family.
Local Expertise Means Better Results For Your Needs
When you work with XONDO, you automatically gain years of knowledge about your area. Because we own property ourselves, we can easily identify potential problems like water pipes breaking in a house that needs repair or flooding in basement due to blocked drains.
This ensures we help you sell your home quickly without having to worry about anything but getting top dollar for your home. Our experience helps us understand which homes aren't worth taking offers on and which ones actually would benefit most from repairs.
Your Local Agents Make All Kinds Of Negotiations Easy With Their Experience
XONDO is known far beyond Langley. Not only does the company handle sales, purchases, rentals and renovations; they help clients manage properties online, keep track of maintenance issues, find renters, negotiate leases, and sell houses fast all while staying organized and making negotiations easy.
So whether you're ready to buy, move, renovate, rent or lease, trust your local agent for everything. Not only is he or she going to represent you well during your transaction, but also after closing when it's time to put away those keys.
Video Summary: When Should I Buy A New Car?
Summary Video Content: [VIDEO SUMMARY STARTS HERE] Watch the video summary above and see what questions this video answers. If you found value in these videos please subscribe so you catch each upcoming video update.
[VIDEO ENDS HERE...]
Video Summary: Why Is My Business Suffering From Low Customer Loyalty?
Summary Video Content: [VIDEO SUMMARY STARTS HERE] Watch the video summary above and learn the different tactics business owners need to implement to attract and retain customers. If you found value in these videos please subscribe so you catch each upcoming video update.
[VIDEO ENDS HERE...]
Video Summary: Where Can I Find Quality Leads Online?
Summary Video Content: [VIDEO SUMMARY STARTS HERE] Watch the video summary above and discover how to find high quality leads online at https://www.findleadsonlineusa.com/. If you found value in these videos please subscribe so you catch each upcoming video update.
- British Columbia's 5 Best Langley Home Reselling Tips
- As soon as you decide to sell or buy your home, the first thing you will be doing is hiring someone who knows the local market well to guide you through every step. If you are planning to move out of Vancouver’s Metro area, then Port Hope is a good choice because this small community boasts some amazing homes in various price ranges. So whether you are moving down south, to an apartment, or just relocating to another city nearby; you must hire some professional to guide you through the whole process.
But which agent should I go with? There are many agents around, but only few of them stand out among the rest. Here is a shortlist of five of the top rated ones in Port Hope, who you can count on and trust for a great job. Let’s take a closer look at each of these agents and why they deserve being listed at the top.
1.) J.B. McPherson Realty Ltd. | #10
If you are looking for a highly recommended company that specializes in residential sales and rentals, this could be the perfect fit for you. Their agents have an average experience level of 15+ years and they work closely together with the clients to ensure that everything goes smoothly during the whole process. They offer full service solutions including property valuations, professional photography, staging, advertising, and much more.
2.) RE/MAX Crest Realty Inc. | #5
This team offers a wide range of services like commercial listings, residential properties in different neighbourhoods around town, and a complete solution package for buyers. They are a member of the Canadian Association of Accredited Mortgage Professionals (CAAMP), which ensures that the mortgage rates offered to their clientele are competitive and affordable for everyone.
3.) Royal Lepage West Coast Real Estate | #4
Royal Lepages West Coast Real Estate team is a group of experienced professionals who provide exceptional customer care and support, regardless of whether you are purchasing your dream house, renting out the place you already own, or simply searching for a reliable partner for investment purposes. The firm was established way back in 1972; thus, their expertise is vast and extensive, especially in the Greater Vancouver Area. They specialize in both residential and commercial markets.
4.) Keller Williams Canada | #9
Keller Williams Canada team was founded in 2001 and since then, they became a trusted source of quality customer service across the country, offering a comprehensive selection of real estate services such as residential and commercial listing, and commercial leasing. Their clients come from various backgrounds and industries and they are always ready to help them find suitable options in terms of housing, offices, schools and other facilities.
5.) Century 21 Canada | #1
Century 21 Canada is one of the most recognized companies when talking about realty in Vancouver. They offer high standards of professionalism combined with friendly customer service. This makes them a favorite amongst people seeking reliable and trustworthy assistance.
[IMAGE: Logo of Century21Canada]
In order to get started with finding the ideal realtor in Port Hoey, check out the above mentioned websites and pick the one you feel would suit you better.
- How To Ensure A Bidding War When Selling Your Home In Langley British Columbia
- It's no secret — every buyer wants a bidding war. Here are some tips to ensure a high end result (and minimize costs).
1. Don't go cheap in search. Start searching in early spring, but stay active until fall; this ensures that people will be actively searching through homes on the market for multiple months after you've listed yours. For example, instead of only listing your house during peak summertime -- which I recommend against since it won't get many views -- consider starting a few weeks earlier than usual, like mid May/early June, to target buyers who just started putting down deposits because they're planning an immediate move soon. If you wait till late August/September then most of them already bought something else.
2. Listing multiple times. One tip I learned recently was to keep posting ads to homes for sale whenever possible, especially in areas of town where properties tend to sell quickly. Having different listings helps show buyers everything available without being repetitive. However, when I first posted my ad that way early on, and had nothing really "going" yet, the response wasn't good. So now I use other tactics like making offers on properties that aren't going anywhere fast, getting feedback on where I am right away, even offering discounts and giving incentives to help keep things moving along quicker... and still try to post whenever possible...but at least once a week.
3. Make an offer immediately. Don't waste anyone's time. Especially those sellers who are trying their hardest to find anything. Even if you feel comfortable paying extra cash, and willing to pay top dollar in order to close sooner, take action and make an offer. There are lots of online calculators that will estimate closing cost savings as well (you may save quite a bit!). But the absolute lowest risk approach is having your agent put together an MLS Listings Report of value based pricing options, showing exactly how much each part of selling would cost if sold separately vs what a full priced purchase as a whole looks worth.. Then ask buyers to choose whether or not they'd buy it that way, rather than wasting everyone's time with back & forth. It saves everyone time and money. And by letting buyers decide - you'll avoid any nasty surprises.
4. Have professional photos taken. Professional pictures are critical. They should capture a wide range of angles, including both inside AND outside spaces, and they must convey positive emotions. When you hire professionals, the photographer should work WITH YOU (not JUST ON THEIR OWN) to compose shots and provide ideas, so you're in control of the final product. Photos must also include your address label, floorplan and price points in addition to property details. Finally, remember to always have a backup file handy just in case, and to send that file to everyone involved for reference purposes.
5. Provide 3-way contact information. By doing so, potential buyers can connect with you directly via email / phone / text messaging BEFORE making an appointment (which gives them greater assurance that your communications are authentic as opposed to messages coming from someone impersonating you.) Also, this makes it easier for agents to follow up on appointments and arrange key meetings.
6. Be ready for inspection day. By scheduling...