- Best Real Estate Agents in Rocky View County Alberta
- Selling homes takes patience, persistence, experience and most importantly—a great agent. Finding someone who will help you sell a house can be tough. However, there is hope because this article offers some tips on finding the best Realtor.
In general, there are many different factors that go behind hiring a good Realtor. There is no single approach to doing so; instead, each potential client should use his intuition and research to decide what type of professional works best for them.
[IMAGE] When searching for an experienced Rocky View County REALTOR®, keep these four traits in mind: Experience, honesty, integrity and professionalism. These attributes should always come first.
Experience refers to whether they’ve worked in real estate long enough to offer sound suggestions and solutions. A well-experienced agent knows exactly which strategies work effectively. They understand local market trends and can advise clients accordingly.
Honesty is another key quality to check. Ask yourself how honest he/she would act if something went terribly bad during negotiations. Would they hold back information that could damage your bargaining power? If the answer is yes, then find a different person. Honesty goes hand in hand with integrity. Integrity includes ethics, morals and principles. An ethical agent understands the importance of being fair to both parties involved in the deal.
Integrity requires transparency and candour. An agent must never hide anything from her/his clients. They should provide all relevant details needed to ensure smooth transactions without withholding crucial information.
Professionalism is essential. Being polite, courteous and friendly towards customers will surely earn trust and respect from them. It helps agents connect quickly and establish relationships of mutual understanding.
- Choosing the Best Rocky View County Real Estate Agent
- When selling or purchasing a property in Philadelphia area, whether single family home or condominium, always remember, “YOU ARE THE PROPERTY”.
This includes the price per square foot and size of the house/condo unit; this is how much YOU will be paying for each square foot.
Before making a decision about who should represent YOU, ask yourself these questions:
How long does it take them get to meet me face to face? (or telephone)
What type of service do they provide beyond showing homes, answering my phone calls, emails & text messages and doing their job well?
Do I like talking to her or him? Or texting them, calling or emailing them every day??
Is he /she available around the clock during office hours and weekends. If not, can they refer me to another agent who could help me find a suitable alternative solution?
Can she tell me honestly whether I am better suited with a male or female agent, especially because some properties tend to sell faster in different markets than other areas.
If you answered NO TO ANY OF THESE QUESTIONS above then you cannot afford NOT HIRED A REAL ESTATE AGENT WHO CAN REPRESENT YOU BEST WITH HIGH QUALITY SERVICE.
In addition to asking yourself those 5 critical questions listed below, keep in mind the following points while selecting a Realtor to work with us:
1.) Ask About Their Experience: Don't just settle based on the agent’s experience but try to understand why s/he has sold many houses/condos and how did she achieve the result.
2.) Learn More About Them: Find out about his /her education background, professional certifications, licenses and accreditations.
3.) Is They Licensed By State Board? Do they hold current insurance policies, business license, tax filing status and real estate brokerage registration certificate. All that information gives you peace of mind knowing someone else is handling YOUR financial matters and protecting Your interests.
4.) Does He/She Work Within My Local Area? This can save you a lot of headaches! A good agent usually knows exactly which neighborhoods and communities within your local market would suit MY needs best.
5.) Can She Explain Every Aspect Of Selling And Buying A Home, Condo Or House? Most agents specialize either in Single Family Homes or condos only or both types. But don’t limit your search to one specific category ONLY, a generalist should be able to show you homes in both categories simultaneously.
6.) Will S/He Help Me Identify Other Options For ME First So WE DON'T BECOME MISLED IN OUR DECISION-MAKING PROCESS? Some sellers think that having the same broker represent them through the entire transaction is not necessary since they already know him/her, but if you're serious about getting top dollar value for YOUR property, finding the perfect fit is crucial.
7.) Would She Be Able To Refer Me To Her Fellow Agents Who Have Sold Houses Similar To Mine Or Similar Property Types At Different Prices? A skilled real estate agent must possess knowledge of similar property sales in order to present you with options that maximize profits.
- Top Realtors in Rocky View County Alberta
- When searching for a good local agent who will be able to sell or purchase a house/condo/apartment quickly in your location, you should consider these factors:
1.) Do they offer competitive rates? A great agent will always provide you with fair market value for your property. He / she should also charge a reasonable fee in exchange for his services. If he charges high fees, then it would imply that this person does not really care about helping buyers or sellers find homes. 2.) Is the agent trustworthy? An honest local agent will tell you everything upfront regarding how long it takes him / her to get the job finished for you. 3.) Can I rely on them? Will they help me in case I encounter any problems along the way? 4). Will they work around my schedule? A professional local agent should understand your busy schedule and try to accommodate your needs. 5.) Do they have the necessary experience? An experienced agent should have enough knowledge on your area. 6.) Does the agent specialize in real estate transactions like yours? 7.) What kind of feedback have other people given? 8.). Have they worked successfully with clients similar to myself? 9). Does the agent use modern communication tools, including online listing sites (MLS)? 10). Has the agent ever sold a house in my neighborhood before? 11), etc.. 12). How many listings did they manage last year? 13). How well known are they in the industry? 14). What does the average sale price in the region usually range from? 15). What is the typical amount of commission paid by agents in the industry? 16 ). Has the agent attended a continuing education course recently? 17). Does the agent belong to one or multiple organizations? 18). Does the agent participate in community events regularly? 19). How active is the agent on Facebook? 20). What kinds of properties does he / she focus primarily on? 21), etc.? 22), etc. 23.), etc.
Xondo is a leading Canadian Real Estate Website which provides the most comprehensive information about the housing trends, realestate prices, market reports & more across Canada. We’re dedicated to providing the tools & information you need to make smarter decisions in real estate. Our team has years of experience and is constantly striving to deliver better content. So you can expect us to continue improving our website to ensure you receive only the highest quality information.
Title: “How to Make Your Next Video Better Than Ever | Vlogger Tips”: https://vimeo.com/296589088
Description: Learn some basic video editing tips and tricks from VLOGGER TIP GUIDE host Jana Lee that will improve your videos.
YouTube Video ID (URL):
Facebook Post Link:
- How to Pick the Right Realtor in Rocky View County?
- When selling or purchasing property, finding the right agent is essential. Here’s everything you should consider when picking an REALTOR®: location; experience/education level; fees/fees paid; services provided; reputation; availability; communication style and approach, and personal recommendations.
When searching online for agents in Rocky View County, be aware of the following tips:
1. Location Matters: Find an agent who will meet with you and show you homes in close proximity to the communities you wish to live in. If you are relocating to another city for work, find someone local. Your family needs a nearby doctor, dentist, schools — and a real estate professional to help them buy a house in the community they love.
2. Experience & Education Level Matter: A good agent must have years of experience working with clients like yourself. Ask to see his or her resume, then interview him or her personally to ensure he or she meets these expectations. An educated REALTOR®, who understands market trends, will provide insight into which areas are rising in value and which are falling, as well as offer guidance on what you can expect when selling your current home or making other big decisions regarding your move.
3. Fees & Services Provided Matters: Be certain the agent you hire offers competitive rates for everything related to listing, showing, negotiating, buying or renting your next abode. Some agents charge extra for things like staging or photography. Make sure the agent you pick includes all the services you need in order to sell quickly. And ask about any additional costs, such as mortgage preparation assistance, title insurance, inspections or other services you may need during this exciting journey through life together.
4. Reputation Matters Most Of All: Ask around for referrals. People trust people they know. If you hear great stories about this particular agent’s ability, ask why. Does everyone rave about how wonderful the seller was? Or did everyone mention how fast the buyer bought the place after meeting with the agent? If you get several positive reviews, the odds increase that the agent is reputable and capable, even if you haven't met with him or her.
5. Availability Is Crucial: Be wary of anyone whose office hours conflict with yours, especially those who only answer phone calls or email requests on weekends or evenings. You may feel rushed if he or she isn’t available to talk in person.
6. Communication Style & Approach Also Matters: Be careful of any agent who appears nervous or uncomfortable talking with buyers or sellers. He or she may seem stiff or awkward in front of a camera lens. If you sense tension or anxiety, you probably shouldn't use that agent again. But you'll want to talk to a few different ones until you find one you're comfortable with.
7. Personal Recommendations Count Too: The best way to select a qualified Rocky View County realtor is to seek out references. Check for testimonials from former clients who've used this agent's service before. And remember to always verify that the person giving the recommendation actually knows the individual being recommended. Don't just take someone's word for it.
8. Do Not Go By Appearance Alone: While some agents wear...
- How much do Real Estate Agents make in Rocky View County?
- There must be some type of secret formula used to determine who makes huge commissions each year at Keller Williams Canada Inc..
In 2018, our own Lisa Gomes broke down the average income earned per agent across the country — $110K / yr in New Brunswick; $100K/yr in Ontario; $115k/yr in BC but only $68k/yr in Quebec and less than $50k/yr in Manitoba, Saskatchewan & PEI.
She then calculated her estimated annual earnings based upon her 2016 commission numbers which she reported as roughly 3 times the national median rate. For 2017, she found that KWC made around $140k/yr total revenue nationwide, meaning I would easily fall $15k short of my estimate.
Now imagine trying to sell a house worth well north of 2 million dollars in Alberta’s Rocky View County. If you had to pay the same agents as me, you could expect to shell out upwards of $1M just to cover the cost of advertising. And this doesn’t account for sales taxes, title fees, brokerage costs and other expenses. So after all these deductions, you still end up making $60k per annum. If you wanted to buy a place, you’d probably spend half of every dollar on interest rates, fees and charges. Add to that the fact they take 30% (or more depending on location) of whatever price difference the transaction yields and you really lose to the competition unless you’ve got a great deal going for you.
So if being a high earner isn’t enough reason to find the right agent, perhaps the amount of work involved should help sway anyone towards working with someone who knows how long it takes to get things sold and purchased in rural Alberta. While there aren’t many statistics available on how much the business owners earn from working, most sellers will tell you that having multiple experienced professionals to advise them through a complex and challenging sale like ours is worth it’s weight in gold. It was definitely much easier working with someone knowledgeable instead of trying to figure everything out ourselves, especially since the internet hasn’t quite caught up yet.
- What do good Rocky View County Realtor's do?
- Here are some tips & tricks to help narrow down which agent is perfect for your needs.
Ask yourself questions like “Are they willing to take care of me at every stage of my journey?” or “Do I feel comfortable working through this whole thing with them?” We have seen great agents come in and work wonders but other times mediocre agents who just aren't able to handle anything beyond signing paper work.
If you can find someone who really loves what they do then you will be truly happy once you get into your sale or purchase. If you're lucky enough to get the "right" person for you then you'll enjoy working along side them because ultimately, they're doing something that's near and dear to your heart. Good luck on finding her/him!
1.) Ask around friends and family members that currently own homes / sell houses etc. and see what recommendations they have..
2.) Try contacting multiple agents via email; ask some general questions regarding the area you live in and try to talk in detail about the property you would like to buy or sell... Don't expect these emails back immediately though ;)
3.) Call each agent via phone call and talk briefly to you about what makes sense for YOUR situation....
4.) Once you've narrowed things down to 3 possible candidates, schedule a house viewing appointment with them all.... Take notes after the first visit..and then again during the 2nd or 3rd....you should notice patterns. There is no such thing as a bad REALTOR...everyone has different styles and personalities however if you see nothing going well or getting better than expected from 1 agent, pass him/her by.
5.) Keep track of everything above (phone calls, showings appointments, price changes...) for the next couple weeks. At least twice per week, send each agent a brief text message stating : " Thanks for showing me today..." And include links back to your calendar entry for each day. These little reminders could go a long way in helping keep everyone organized and on the same page moving forward!
6.) When making payment arrangements, pick ONE agent, pay ALL fees upfront and wait until final close date to transfer funds to another account. NEVER EVER PAY EACH AGENCY SEPARATELY AND THEN PUT THEM TOGETHER AS YOU GO THROUGH THE CLOSING PROCESS OR IT CAN CAUSE LOTS OF CONFUSION WHEN TRACKING TEMPLATES. Also consider paying additional amount towards closing costs rather than giving it directly to individual brokers
7.) Have no expectations before ever starting to meet with anyone. Be nice, polite and listen to what they have to say - you won't regret it!
8.) Ask specific questions, write down concerns and follow ups to your realtor..and remember to thank them when they leave as often as they arrive :) A few words can go a looong way ; )
9.) Finally, good luck on selecting the RIGHT REAL ESTATE AGENT FOR YOU!! Feel free to reach out anytime to us in case you need extra assistance....we'd love to chat
- Picking the Top Real Estate Broker in Rocky View County
- If you haven't sold or bought a house yet, then you're in luck because finding someone who can help you will be easier than ever this holiday season.
But beware—if you go through just anyone, you could end up regretting it down the road, especially when they tell you things like "I'm going to get everything I possibly can." And while getting them all won't necessarily hurt you, doing so without knowing anything about them first could cause issues down the line. There's no reason why you should settle on something mediocre because you couldn't find the perfect fit. So keep these factors in mind as you evaluate which agent will truly benefit you most.
1. Experience matters. More experience does mean better service, but not always—if you've had bad experiences previously, you'll want to check with other agents you trust first. Ask friends, family members, neighbors for referrals, or reach out to those who seem to possess similar expertise. They'll definitely recommend good people.
2. Communication matters. An agent's communication style should match yours. While most real estate professionals can read a script for various situations, the ability to communicate clearly is vital since it affects how well your transaction goes. When communicating with another person, whether it's a client or colleague, try keeping your messages short and simple. Don't take yourself too seriously—everyone else will pick up on it sooner rather than later.
3. Do they treat clients fairly and ethically? Some sellers might prefer dealing only with certain brokers because they feel more comfortable working exclusively with one individual. However, having multiple options ensures you're treated equally regardless of whom you deal with. A broker must respect ethical standards, be honest, act responsibly, and provide accurate information—and he or she shouldn't ask you to pay extra fees for things unrelated to services rendered.
4. Can they deliver an exceptional customer experience? The entire service industry tends to lean towards pleasing customers instead of actually serving them (it can get really frustrating). But an amazing experience isn't simply enough; you shouldn't expect any less than professional level care, nor be subjected to inhumane practices. Make sure your chosen broker knows exactly what you value. He or she needs to know you intimately before giving recommendations.
5. Will I have peace of mind during my move? Many homeowners are worried about renting moving boxes and wondering who would take charge of packing their belongings properly. Having a trustworthy team taking care of every element of your move means you can focus on the business side of the sale. Also, while some agencies are known to offer cheaper rates, many customers still opt to hire movers themselves because of quality concerns. Find out who handles each task in detail beforehand, as some companies might cut corners with certain responsibilities to save costs.
6. Does the agency work across borders? Realestate brokerage services operate globally nowadays (thanks to technology), meaning transactions happen online around the clock. This convenience often requires brokers to cross boundaries, either legally or practically. For example, Canadian brokers aren't permitted to represent foreign buyers, whereas U.S.-based ones generally aren't allowed to market property outside their country. Be wary of firms advertising international capabilities without offering local support. These kinds...
- Update: Alberta's Real Estate Market in 2022
- There are many factors involved which affect your decision to hire a real estate agent. Here is just some basic information to keep track.
First things first; Do I Need An Agent? If your answer is yes then you should consider hiring a professional because they will be able to take care of everything you would typically handle yourself. While this might seem like common sense, a lot of people overlook this essential step. Hiring someone else to help you makes life easier. For example, most agents already specialize in selling homes. So, while they certainly aren't experts, chances are they're knowledgeable about the area and market. Plus, having them working with you during the transaction will cut down on stress.
Second question is "do I really need all these extra services?". Most brokers offer full service packages including advertising, photography, staging and virtual tours. But if you only intend to sell quickly and move on, why spend big bucks doing something you'll get little return from?
Another thing to remember is that agents usually want all sellers to use their services whether they realize it or not. As long as you pay the fee, brokers won't hesitate to use anything they possibly can to convince you to buy from them. On average, it costs $2,000 to advertise a property and another $500 to stage it so there could easily be several thousand dollars worth of added value you've paid for but probably haven't realized yet. Also, a well organized house always sells faster than disorganized ones. That goes without saying.
If none of those questions apply to you and you still have a burning desire to work with a realtor, go ahead and read some additional tips below:
Before you decide who to hire, ask around. Some friends, family members or neighbors might recommend certain ones. Or check online reviews for good recommendations. Or you can search for referrals through your local Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
Make sure to find a broker who specializes in your location and type of transaction. Many agents offer different types of services depending upon their specialty. For instance, they often focus solely on buyers and avoid representing sellers. Other agents focus on residential properties exclusively and rarely deal with commercial clients. Others limit themselves to single family residences and condos or townhomes. And you can't forget about agents specializing in multiunit dwellings. They tend to provide higher priced listings.
If you prefer to work with a team who helps each other, it's fine to shop among teams instead of individual brokers. A group of agents working together generally provides better customer service and greater efficiency. However, they cost less per listing and sometimes charge lower prices. Make sure the broker you select offers competitive rates.
Also, be careful about paying upfront fees and commissions. Don't feel compelled to accept whatever price a broker demands since they can charge anywhere from 3% to 7%. Instead, try negotiating to agree on terms beforehand. In fact, you should negotiate every aspect of the sales agreement. Your contract must detail how you'd be billed and when payments are due. As far as payments are concerned, you can either pay monthly, quarterly or annually. Finally, the agreement needs to include provisions covering contingencies, inspections, title insurance coverage and closing date...
- Award Winning Rocky View County Pre Construction VIP Agents
- When searching for agents, it helps to understand your needs first. After all, your agent will only benefit from these requirements because they get paid based upon results. Here are some key questions to ask yourself about your search criteria. Do I prefer someone who provides me with quick responses and answers? Or, is fast response less important than having an experienced person working for my company? Is service and ease of understanding top priority? If so, does your potential candidate specialize in these areas? Does he/she offer referrals? Is the experience level of a particular prospective candidate relevant to the type of property being marketed or sold, i.e. commercial versus residential? Asking ourselves these questions during our selection phase could provide us with useful information to help narrow down our choices.
How far ahead should we be thinking? We recommend scheduling appointments 2 months prior to listing a property, with another appointment 2 weeks after closing. During this period we would like to speak to 5-7 similar sized properties that meet our requirements. Ideally our clients would already have purchased through a Realtor. As well, they shouldn't be planning on moving anytime soon. Once we select an agent we'd like to schedule additional visits every 4-6 weeks depending on whether anything changes. At each visit we'll discuss how things are progressing within the market, what improvements the seller's willing to consider and whether any potential buyers need further assistance.
What matters most? Our top recommendations are local experts (i.e. based locally), who use online systems effectively and are committed to providing exceptional customer service. They've built strong client relationships and consistently achieve high sale prices. Their work ethic is impressive; many show genuine concern for the outcome of every transaction. Most importantly, candidates' credentials, including references, must match and exceed those provided by other agents.
Does that sound familiar? XONDO shares tips like these because we're proud of our team members, but it's still crucial to remember what's truly important to you. Ultimately, you will pick an REALTOR® who represents YOU. Good luck finding him/her and congratulations on making the decision to hire them instead of an unknown from outside your community!
[IMAGE: XONDO Logo ]
Blog title: Amazon Marketplace Alaskan Air Group
Blog description: An exciting position as a Customer Service Representative with the Alaska Airlines Group.
Posted date: August 2019
Location: Seattle, WA
Job Type: Permanent Full Time
Salary Range: $30k-$3500 per week
Requirements: Native Language English Speaker, Valid Driver License & Passport Required, Minimum of High School Diploma required, Previous call center experience preferred, Must pass background check and drug screen.....
Contact Email: email@example.com
Linkedin Page: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/?from=&trk=biz-hrcr_en_US#positionId=27161405
Apply via Linkedin: http://akvacx1zw2cv3o5u4n...
- Top Alberta Home Selling Real Estate Agents
In order to sell a house quickly in Rocky View County, AB, the buyer should be willing to work together with a professional agent who knows his or her job inside and out. A good seller will always try to find a way to get the most possible amount of cash for the property. If the buyers aren't ready to negotiate, they won't get anywhere fast either.
If the sellers know that they are going to need help finding the perfect buyer, then they're less likely to hold back on asking prices.
This article covers some things to consider when hiring a good real estate agent in Rocky View County, AB to maximize the sale price.
1. Experience Matters Most
It's true that experience makes perfect but in this case, experience matters most. When you hire a local agent, you'll probably get someone who already sells houses in the area regularly. They've seen every deal fall through and every offer rejected. You can learn the ropes yourself, but you'd better hope that the next person isn't someone else in town who has a lot more experience than you.
2. Do Your Research First
Before calling anyone for a consultation appointment, make sure he or she actually does sell homes in the neighbourhood you're interested in. If you call them up and ask to see listings, they'll tell you they specialize in a certain style or type of house. But if you go online, you can check out the listings yourself and learn which ones would fit your needs perfectly without having to pay for anything extra.
3. Find Out About Their Reputation Online
When searching for someone to represent you, you should make a habit of checking reviews left by former clients. These days, people leave negative feedback just like positive ratings on websites like Yelp or Angie's List, but the problem is, they tend to forget or ignore these sites once they move onto other properties. Make sure to take advantage of this information while it remains current to avoid being blindsided after signing the contract papers.
4. Ask About References
Ask around and find out what other Rocky View County agents say about their work. People love talking about themselves, especially those whose business depends largely upon referrals from satisfied customers. You could even ask to speak to past clients to find out which ones had the best experiences.
5. Check the Competition
If you have a specific budget in mind, you shouldn't expect to spend thousands for top quality service. There are plenty of cheap options available, especially since many Rocky View County real estate brokers use third party services to manage their sales and marketing efforts instead of doing everything in-house.
6. Don't Forget About Negotiating Fees
Some sellers feel that the only reason they'd want to hire an experienced broker is because their own negotiating abilities suck. While that may be partially true for some cases, it's still worth considering. Even though a great deal of negotiation happens behind closed doors with your realtor, you should never underestimate the value of getting the full commission upfront.
7. Be Willing to Pay for Quality Service
While most people assume that you have to pay more for higher levels of professionalism, you actually often save money by choosing the right Rocky View County real estate agent...
- Breaking the Standard of Rocky View County Real Estate Sales
- A lot goes behind every big purchase like this — whether a house or a business sale. One thing most people overlook though is hiring a professional agent. There should be many factors considered, but they include price negotiation, location, property condition and availability of financing options. An experienced buyer’s agent will help narrow down these different aspects while negotiating the contract. They provide a full range of services, including assistance with pre-sale inspections, negotiations, contracts and closing procedures. If you decide against an escrow company for this transaction, consider asking your agent for referrals in order to find someone trustworthy.
[IMAGE: Logo of Real Estate Agents Rocky View County]
In Rocky View county, real estate agents work with buyers who are shopping condos & houses, homes for rent, investment properties and commercial spaces available for lease. Their clients consist mostly of individuals and families seeking to buy or sell a home/condo/commercial property. However, some realty companies specialize exclusively in helping professionals like doctors, lawyers and dentists market their own or other offices around the world. Most brokers charge fees depending on the size of the deal, which ranges anywhere between $0-$100 per hour plus commission.
[IMAGE: Photo of Rocky View County]
What makes Rocky view County stand out among Calgary, Edmonton and other cities in Canada, USA and UK, according to real estate websites? Rocky View County offers plenty of land for development. And thanks to proximity to ski resorts, outdoor recreation, mountains, parks, lakes and waterfalls, the region attracts visitors from across North America. For example, Banff National Park is located just 20 minutes away along the Bow Valley Parkway, offering beautiful views that draw thousands of tourists each day.
Rocky View Country is known as Big Bend because it consists of four townships—Banff, Canmore, Kootenay Crossing and Kananaskis Village. These communities host local events, restaurants, pubs and art galleries and offer great skiing opportunities nearby. It boasts several golf courses, tennis courts, trails for hiking, biking and horseback riding, and numerous fishing streams and rivers. All things considered, this part of Southern Alberta seems perfect for anyone interested in purchasing a place to call their own.
If you would like to learn more about the area you are considering investing in, visit the following link https://realestateagentsrockylovecalgary.ca/.
Hi everyone, I'm Tanya, founder of WeAreSculpting.com. My passion lies in sharing my love for makeup and skincare beauty products through various articles including reviews and swatches :)
I am always searching for interesting brands, especially indie cosmetics, since i believe quality matters first; and secondly affordable prices matter too ;) So if you feel inclined hit "like" on our Facebook page and follow us on Instagram and Pinterest!
Thank you for stopping bye!! <3
Pinterest Boards: #skincare#makeup#indiebrands#cosmetics#productreviews#swatch...
- MLS Rocky View County or Bust? Reasons to List With Us ($$$)
- When listing my house in 2019 I had many questions on which agent I should use. Was this going to be a great experience or would I find someone who just wasn’t worth dealing with? After doing some research online, I realized most people were complaining about bad experiences they had. So I did what everyone else was doing and used MLS Philly to find agents but then realized 90% of them wanted me to pay $200 per year extra on top of MLS fees if I listed with them so why bother having anyone represent me on the MLS and I figured since other websites offer this service for FREE there must be something I am missing. There certainly is. Here are 3 things you won’t get unless you work with us.
# 1 We will take care of EVERYTHING for you. As soon as you decide to sell, we will handle everything from getting the keys back to cleaning. From showing your place for first showings and walk through to staging it and taking photos. We even clean up after yourself. Plus we do all the paperwork and follow ups for you until closing day so you can go play. # 2 Your property gets SOLD FAST. If you try working without help from us; chances are it sells for less than when represented by us. Our average sale price increase to date is 50%. And with no advertising costs, no commission paid to our seller partners & most importantly no hassle involved for our sellers we see properties move quickly, sometimes in days instead of weeks/months like traditional agencies. We can close faster because the buyers usually already own homes and don't spend hours searching houses, negotiating prices, signing contracts, waiting for appraisals or inspections while trying to save money on commissions. Finally, at closing you receive a full cash settlement rather than receiving a mortgage check in the mail. Why wait months to settle your account when you could get 100k+ deposited into your bank accounts instantly! #3 WE ONLY WORK WITH REAL ESTATE LAWYERS!!! By law in Canada, all transactions involving real estate must go through lawyers. That includes sales, purchases, mortgages and financing. For example, when you buy your next car you can either negotiate the price with a private seller or you can finance your purchase through banks. Banks generally charge a premium on interest rates because they act as intermediaries between lenders and borrowers. Sellers often want to protect themselves against losses on their deals. They hire lawyers and brokers to provide legal protection. On the flip side, when purchasing a property and paying down the balance of the mortgage, you most commonly deal with bankers and financial institutions. Because these financial institutions have large volumes of business with each other, they’re able to pass along discounts that aren’t available to individuals. A buyer typically pays slightly lower mortgage payments because banks negotiate better loan terms; they benefit financially as well. What's really unique about XODO is that all transactions involved in Canadian real estate involve a lawyer involved with every step of the process except representing you on your behalf. All parties agree to meet their obligations to the buyer and seller under a contract drafted by qualified professionals in compliance with local laws and regulations.
So if the above sounds good to you, read below to learn more about...
- Alberta's 5 Best Rocky View County Home Reselling Tips
- A house sale isn't just like other transactions. There are different rules and practices when it comes to homeowners who decide to sell and move away from their homes. Selling a home requires some special considerations, including finding the right agent, staging, negotiating terms, and dealing with potential issues during negotiations. If you're planning on moving soon or sell a property as a rental investment, here are five tips to ensure a smooth transaction.
[IMAGE: Property Snapshot showing image “Lobby”]
1. Find the right Realtor — Finding a reputable real estate professional or broker should be your first step, regardless of whether you're considering putting your property up for sale or trying to buy another home. Ask friends, family members, neighbours, co-workers or people known through work connections for referrals or recommendations. Many agents offer online reviews which provide insight into customer experience. Check the Better Business Bureau website and find information about each member's history; this will help you figure out the agency's track record and reputation. Don't settle for someone because they come recommended by neighbors—be wary of anyone promising deals on properties without being able to back them with solid references. Also ask around about possible conflicts of interest. Some owners pay commissions to attract buyers while brokers earn fees through volume sales. Other brokers act both sides of these situations by charging less than market value and keeping the extra cash themselves while receiving higher profits on listings. Make sure you select only those agents whose focus matches yours, meaning they'll be able to advise you on all aspects of selling your home.
2. Staging Your House — The appearance of your house plays a significant role in determining your maximum price tag, but most sellers fail to take basic steps to maximize its appeal for prospective buyers. Most experts recommend doing the following things before listing your home:
• Clean windows and doors thoroughly
• Lighten dark colours, especially reds and browns, and apply neutral beige shades
• Remove anything outdated (such as old furniture)
3. Negotiate Terms & Conditions — When you put down roots somewhere, you usually get comfortable with the routine. But once you become unsettled in your current residence (whether due to job moves, divorce, health problems, marriage changes or just plain settling boredom), you might find yourself wanting to leave everything behind and relocate elsewhere. As much as it hurts to realize this situation happens to many folks, it won't serve you well to allow emotions cloud decision making—you still have options available to you. Before committing to any purchase or sale agreement or signing legal documents, try to understand the conditions clearly and fully. For instance, when deciding upon a final payment schedule, consider paying monthly instead of upfront and getting reimbursed after closing dates have passed. These changes could save you thousands of dollars depending on the size, location, type and age of the property.
4. Understand Potential Issues During Settlement — When a buyer purchases a home under contract, settlement typically occurs several months ahead of actual delivery. After closing date draws near, you must prepare for inspections and repairs, which often delay the release date. Once you reach contract completion, however, you can expect to receive keys of your new abode within 7...
- How To Ensure A Bidding War When Selling Your Home In Rocky View County Alberta
- The first thing buyers will notice is price. If your listing falls below asking prices, you risk losing your buyer. But what happens if you ask the highest amount possible?
It turns out that asking for a premium above market value isn’t always necessary to get multiple offers. According to the National Association of Realtors®, “Buyer traffic to homes listed at $10,000-$15,000 underasking was higher than those priced $25,001-$50,000 aboveasking. Buyers viewed properties $5,500 aboveasked as having less appeal. Sellers who price their houses at $100,001+ had significantly fewer visitors, but they received nearly twice the offer volume compared to sellers offering homes at lower levels. Sellers priced between $75,0001–$95,0002 saw similar numbers of visits, while listings priced in ranges of $5,5001+ were visited only 2% of the total number of times.
This suggests that a seller could increase the likelihood of receiving competing bids without increasing his/her asking price. This is because more competitively priced offers will attract additional bidders. And this leads us back to the concept of supply and demand. Asking for a high asking price could cause the property to be overlooked by other interested parties. However, if the asking price is too low then the house won’t sell quickly enough for potential investors or buyers to take action.
So, how does the buyer find out what the highest asking price is? They usually check online MLS® databases like Zillow.com, Trulia.com, Redfin.com and RE/MAX Advantage® to see which property owners have the most recent sales information available. These websites allow prospective buyers to search through millions of homes, including ones currently on the market. Once a buyer finds your home, he/she should contact you immediately via email to discuss terms and conditions. At some point during negotiations, the buyer will offer a counter proposal.
If you accept the bid, the sale proceeds normally close 30 days after accepting, unless otherwise specified. After closing, the title company transfers ownership to the buyer and escrows will begin processing payments, insurance and taxes.